Toribash
Original Post
Market Squad Recruitment Drive
Market Squad Recruitment
As of now, the Market Squad is currently looking to pick up fresh meat.

The life of a squid is a simple one; all you have to do is moderate the Market section of the forums, as well as to investigate cases of scam that are posted in Scam Reports. Easy enough, right?

What specifically will I be doing?

The Market Squad are a group of forum moderators that specialize in the general regulation of the market forums and solving scam reports; they also play relevant role in most market-related policy discussion. Your general work consists of handling active scam reports, moderating the entirety of the Market board and handling Market-related reports.

Be aware that the position may require a fair portion of your time, as the Market section is a big part of the forum and has a whole list of rules you'll need to enforce.
There's no particular application format. However, we expect you to inform about your activity level on a daily basis and your GMT.

Tips? We don't have any, but DARGON DOES!

Where do I send my application?

THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE IS OFFICIALLY OVER

~~~

If you have any general questions, please post them in this thread. A Market Squad member or a staff member that works relatively closely with the Market Squad will make sure to answer your question.
Last edited by Creati0n; Sep 23, 2017 at 06:36 PM.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post

Send all your applications to Creati0n, please DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATIONS HERE.

-----
Originally Posted by N4zy View Post
I'm interested in joining the market squad
I have good online speak in Russian and Ukrainian and quite often I spend time on the forum
I think to join the market squad

Last edited by Sora; Sep 10, 2017 at 06:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
do i get paid in any type of way
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
Mani , this is voluntary work you dont get paid in any way other than Appreciation Tokens (i think)
Originally Posted by Mani View Post
do i get paid in any type of way

As far as I am aware, no. There's no USD/h or TC/h by being a staff member. Simply not how that works. I have never been Market Squad, so I am unaware if the position has incentives for hard work.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
Mani , this is voluntary work you dont get paid in any way other than Appreciation Tokens (i think)

What is a "Appreciation Token" for?
Last edited by Relaxitive; Sep 10, 2017 at 11:22 PM.
Guys its not about getting paid its about helping in a game/community you enjoy.
You shouldn't need a reward like you are in pre-k this is work for people who want to help out.
If you are only interested in rewards then you could try to go join an event/tourney.
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Guys its not about getting paid its about helping in a game/community you enjoy.
You shouldn't need a reward like you are in pre-k this is work for people who want to help out.
If you are only interested in rewards then you could try to go join an event/tourney.

just wanted to know what they're used for and if its used for nothing why even have them?
Its used for ''staff related'' things. I never really found out but you probably can exchange them for something.
It's like a badge of some sorts. It is something to congratulate/appreciate you for doing the work. (at least I think)
Tbh it doesn't even need a reward I would love to be MS. Have wanted to be for quite some time waited for this recruitment drive
for a while now.
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
It's like a badge of some sorts. It is something to congratulate/appreciate you for doing the work. (at least I think)
Tbh it doesn't even need a reward I would love to be MS. Have wanted to be for quite some time waited for this recruitment drive
for a while now.

If you do something that has good impact ingame or around the forums you going to get a aprreciation token (if you are staff). No one really knows what they are used for though/