Toribash
If you say nigger that is very offensive that should not be tolarated Fryblad said on rules of Toribash no Raise that guy should be banned for a month you could go to jial if you said that to a black person and anyway if you say that to a black person in the face he will do some S*it to you i swear i would to! That is serious im gonna PM a moderater about this man that was just mest up to say that man you to get straight you dont seem as if you have been in the real world you need to wake up and get off that computer who ever you are that was just wrong rude and very o ffensive right there. Calling somong that is pathedic. You need to grow up no matter how old you are. That was dumb!

Originally Posted by Demie View Post
If you say nigger that is very offensive that should not be tolarated Fryblad said on rules of Toribash no Raise that guy should be banned for a month you could go to jial if you said that to a black person and anyway if you say that to a black person in the face he will do some S*it to you i swear i would to! That is serious im gonna PM a moderater about this man that was just mest up to say that man you to get straight you dont seem as if you have been in the real world you need to wake up and get off that computer who ever you are that was just wrong rude and very o ffensive right there. Calling somong that is pathedic. You need to grow up no matter how old you are. That was dumb!

I do not think you can go to jail for saying word. It is not in American laws. I will PM a moderator to handle. You do not have to overreact.
Don't drift off-topic. This is not a debate about American law. Thread closed, as the case is solved.