Ranking
Original Post
[SOLVED] Cant Choose Mod :/
Everytime i pick a mods like mushu it takes me to test_2 its been happening to almost everymod except aikido. How do u fix this?
You are either selecting outdated / no longer working mods, or are doing the whole /set mod <modname> thing wrong (specifically, the mods name).

Could you at least show how you are trying to set the mod, and examples of a few mods that do not work? (Asking since I have never had this problem, except with outdated mods)
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
It's a bug, probably will be fixed sometime in the far future, for now read this thread for a workaround:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=491221

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
When I had the problem, ending the process and restarting fixed it, but I guess you've probably tried that already?
Maybe you can use these 2 commands. When I had this problem I basically had these commands as my backups. Here are the commands here.

/lm mushu.tbm

or

/set mod mushu.tbm

When you use /set mod <modname> make sure to say this after > /rt
So then you will be able to play the mod.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
when i try to load up a mod say mushu, i type mus or mu, because that way mushu isn't at the top of the list, and so the open thing wont appear
-----
and jtank your profile pic always syncs perfectly with whatever music im listening to lol
Last edited by iIluminati; Jan 18, 2015 at 06:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)