Toribash
Original Post
steam/tc issues
okay so i bought myself a steam card to buy me some tc then i went over on steam and succesfully redeemed it

shortly after i went to toribash where you buy tc

they gave me tc amount choices and then i chose my desired amount

once ive done that it brought me to the steam website to log me in to my steam account

i logged into my account BUT THEN it redirected me back into the toribash site where you select your desired tc amount

but it still said that i have to sign into steam...

ive tried like a hundred times to sign back in

but yet it still tells me to sign into my steam account

and its telling me to log into steam to retrieve the correct currency info..dumb af

how can i even do that when IT WONT LET ME SIGN IN

pls help -,-
I'd suggest you do it ingame,

Images

This method will only work if you are running the steam version and NOT the standalone(?).
I won't get started with how you should probably not buy from nabi, and go with buying it from an other user with paypal because you mentioned that you have already bought the steam gift card. :P

Also I've been looking into your issue on the website, I can't recreate it though, you did authorise the payment on the steam website right?
The steps it goes through are:
You log into steam via toribash > You get taken back to toribash to chose the amount you want > You get taken back to steam(you need to click the link after you click purchase) you then have to authorise the payment:

screenshot

Last edited by Tuna; Jan 16, 2016 at 11:24 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
omg i think this'll work D
ill give it at try and tell u later k?
-----
first of all thanks for trying to help

second of all i was using the standalone version

and so i downloaded the steam version..the problem is that steam's toribash wont open for me ;-;
Last edited by KokoNutttt; Jan 16, 2016 at 07:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So are you still having an issue?
Here is a walk through with how to do it via our website:

asd

If that does not work for you then I'm gonna need some more information on your issue(Screenshots).
~Tuna
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions