Ranking
• Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?
Hello guys, I choose evil because I want to be part of evil family. Evil is the oldest clan, it has better community. Hopefully I can learn something from the elder.

• In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community?
"Perhaps" we could share some experiences and some stories. I'm also pretty friendly, so I hope i could blend in with you guys.

• Are you active on the forums?
Yeah, I'm active whenever I'm free.

• Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...)
Yes, I have. But it was long time ago. I don't remember.

• Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.)
Nope, just Sirss.

• How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them?
No one, but I'll try to get to know each other soon.

• What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out?
I've not been in a clan for years. Let's just say this is the first time,

• Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.)
I don't have any skills related to toribash. But I'm learning electricity in my college. So yea, I have basic skills in micro controller.
hello sirss, your name sounded familiar from long ago(like 2010-2011 long ago) do i know you by any chance? i was xzasdeded before a namechange, also do you mind telling us more about yourself because it would be kind of a long shot coming in with us not knowing you, nonetheless, your app is in discussion
Originally Posted by Whale View Post
hello sirss, your name sounded familiar from long ago(like 2010-2011 long ago) do i know you by any chance? i was xzasdeded before a namechange, also do you mind telling us more about yourself because it would be kind of a long shot coming in with us not knowing you, nonetheless, your app is in discussion

I remember you dude lol. how's life?
Well, my name is Farid. I'm 19 years old Indonesian. I'm currently studying in a university with electrical major. I rarely play in-game, because all my friends doesn't play toribash anymore. Sometimes I go in-game just to bet. And I just lost about 100k lol. I'm suck at betting. I also lost $100 in real life because of baccarat (maybe some of you know what's baccarat). But I often check the forum to know what's going on with toribash community. That's enough about me, I hope I could get to know more about you guys. Thank you.
HELLO EVIL! My name is (obviously) Cole Rouse, a 7th dan basher looking to revive my toribash career through your clan.
• Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?

I picked this clan because I am Evil. I also have recently gotten back into this game since not playing for a couple of years. After contacting a few old mates, and trying to meet new people ingame, [Evil] seems like it would be the best fit for my next clan in toribash.

• In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community?

I am a pretty active ingame player, and am looking to become more active on the forums aswell. In the future I would like to also help participate and/or organize clan wars if that is wanted. I'm looking to help bolster some of the clans ingame activity, as well as being active on forums and anything else i can do to help.

• Are you active on the forums?

I used to be decently active on clan forums, but in the past I wasn't particularly active outside of that. Im more of an ingame player, but im willing to be more active on the forums if thats how this clan communicates.

• Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...)

I was banned once in 2015 for rank farming.

• Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.)

I have one alt (ColeRouse) that i pretty much dont use.

• How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them?

I am friends with rcrichman from back in my WAPOW days. He is one of the only people i have kept in touch with from tb since i last played. Ive also met aurelien91 a few times ingame. Im looking to meet other [Evil] members as i become more active ingame as well as on the forums!
• What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out?

I was a dedicated member of WAPOW for 2+ years. After I joined, we climbed the clan warring ranks from ~15 to Rank 1, and i was present in many of the wars during that period. After we achieved that goal, I helped in organizing events and a few bet servers. The clan kind of deteriorated after many of the key members and my friends left, so i left the clan.

I then joined (Vanquish) which was being led by my friend sledgren. This is when i stopped playing toribash, and went inactive. Toribash was feeling stale and most of the people i knew had stopped playing, so i decided to take a break. When i came back, the only other member in the clan was the bank.

• Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.)

As far as in toribash goes, my main mod is ABD, but I also enjoy most other competitive mods. I have a bit of experience in parkouring/tricking, but i'm kinda bad at them.

Outside of the game, im a high school student, but my passion is music. I'm a classically trained double bassist, and am looking to go to school for that and become a professional musician. I also play a little bit of jazz, and mess around with some friends playing rock/pop/other types of music for fun.

Besides toribash, I play csgo, as well as some LoL and rocket league. I used to play wow but don't have the time for that anymore.

If there are any questions or something i left out feel free to ask me. My PMs are always open, and Im also in your discord already. Thanks for reading my application, and i hope you can consider me!
Application for Evil
I chose Evil because I have friends in the clan. The clan seems pretty chill also. I'm usually a funny guy, I will try to keep a conversation going, even the weird ones, and I will do my best to help anyone out that needs it. I'm not as active as I used to be. I will try my best to stay active, but I cannot promise anything due to school and work. I have not been banned and hope to never be banned. My alts I have now are Deadfate and SimWolf. Deadfate is mainly used for spare items I use and maybe get on to paly with friends. SimWolf was my old name before I got a name changed... So I got my alt with it now. Mainly two tb players that I know in this clan, Lucy has been a friend I've played tb with for my entire tb life. I know taco a bit, don't know how much he remembers me, but he was cool when I knew him awhile back. I haven't been in a clan for awhile except my own. I ran the clans BadCo (back in 2014) and JuicyFruit ( 2018 ). Not sure I would call them special, but I do mod making sometimes (don't know if any of my work is up still, you can try to look up SimWolf if you want in the mods section). I like to play mushu mainly but I don't mind fighting in lenshu or aikido.

Thanks for reading!
~|That Wolf Guy|~
sorry we keep you waiting wolfy.
were expecting a statement from lucy but he hasnt answered yet.
evil Führer of Evil