Toribash
Originally Posted by keap67 View Post
Yo i'm keap67, a old enforce member, i'm good at abd, i'm from france and i want to enter your clan PS : i will not make a bigger apply sorry

First of all you are already in a clan you have to leave your clan before trying to apply for another clan. And if you are not even trying to apply nicely do you think you can join? You'll probably get denied.

Try to apply again after leaving your clan and trying to write a nice application. Then you might have a chance
-----
Originally Posted by Rosary View Post
im trash that should rot in garbage

btw quitting tb

Same for you bud.
Last edited by Clint; Dec 9, 2017 at 10:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Haven't done one of these in a while so might suck but ima try anyway

Hello my name is Isaac or Moon you can call me either doesn't matter I'm a 14-year-old (Turning 15 on the 12th) freshman from Kentucky(Gmt-5, country U.S.) I play all kinds of sports I played basketball all through middle school and elementary and I've done Juijitsu for the past year(Sadly had to stop due to an injury but hopefully get back to it soon) and I played football through middle school to, I enjoy playing sports but I also have a love for history at my heart, I love to just read through old books and find interesting things out about the past. And as its weird, I do love history but I'm a very lazy person when it comes to school so I don't get the best grades there are just good enough to stay on the basketball team. But enough with my personal life on to my Toribash history.

Aight so I started playing toribash five years ago and I meet some cool people when I first joined of the likes of Kratos, Hentai(Liar), Lurk, Milf and a few more people that helped me grow, I meet Kratos when I was in Metal for the short time period it was an amazing experience and really got close to Kratos then. I then moved on to le where I meet both Hentai and Lurk and found a bond with them and had an amazing time in that clan as well. I then met back with Lurk and also met Reno(I think my memory little dodgy) when I joined Power and there I also found an amazing experience and a whole bunch of new people that really helped me enjoy the game, I said all this because the one thing all these clans have in common is the amazing experience I had with them and I want to join AS because I feel like I can get that amazing experience here also. Anyway enough with the past let's get to the present time, I am a little bit of a rust bucket(Just came off a break) so I'm not as good as I used to be but I'm working on it and I'm a mainly Aikido based player including greykido and abd obviously but I mainly pull my weight in all the clans I've ever been in with wars because sadly I have no other Toribash skills such as art and replay making but as that's said I think that's all I got to talk about hope you enjoyed reading the app.

Council Moderated Message:
Accepted, Welcome to AllStars!
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Grammar 10/10
Posted for discussion.
-----
@Moon, accepted. Welcome to [AS]!
Last edited by Trestet; Dec 11, 2017 at 09:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I WANNA JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
I realy have been waiting to enter the clan, but i used to suck at this game, but now i'm a little better and i've seen LOTS of things of this clan and it's awsome i hope i can join you guys

PLZ LET ME ENTER THE CLAN I LOVE YOU GUYS

GMT: -02:00

Denied, PM one of the leaders for the reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 06:59 PM.
Application for the All Stars!
Greetings! Hello! I would absolutely love to join the clan.
I've always wanted to join a clan, and this looks like the one for me.
My name is Charlie, and as of right now, I live in Poland.
My GMT is CET, and I hope that won't be an issue.
If possible (and required), I would like to try to prove my worth in a classic/aikido match with any of the higher authorities. If it isn't needed or if it will be a waste of time, then I don't need it.
One of the main reasons I want to join this clan is to become better at the game in general. I feel like if I can get tips from a large community, I will succeed.

Cut-Down
GMT=CET.

Country=Poland.

Reason for application=Always wanted to join a clan, this seems interesting.

-Charlie

P.S. If I get denied, I will be fine. I'm just going to murder your entire family. (Just kidding! I understand if I don't pass.)

Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 06:58 PM.
MY BELT IS BLUE BELT I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS MY BEST MODS ARE PROBABLY UM MUSHU AND JUDO I THINK YOU SHOULD LET ME JOIN BECAUSE I'M REALLY GOOD AT FIGHTING I HAVE GOOD MOVES I THINK WHEN I'M A BLACK BELT I WILL BE REALLY GOOD I WILL BE A HARD WORKER I LOVE TO WORK VERY HARD I'M ALWAYS HAPPY AND WILL TREAT MY MEMBERS NICELY. I REALLY LIKE PLAYING TORIBASH IT'S REALLY FUN TO PLAY. I WOULD BE LOVELY TO JOIN THE ALL STAR BECAUSE I THINK IT FITS ME WELL I WILL BE VERY RESPONSIBLE AND I WILL ALWAYS BE ACTIVE EVERYDAY IF I CAN. I'M WILLING TO PUT TIME AND ALOT OF EFFORT INTO THIS CLAN I WILL TRY TO GET MORE MEMBERS INTO THIS CLAN I WILL TRY TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS I WILL FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FROM A HR+ I WILL TRY TO IMPROVE MY BELT I WILL PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS GOING ON. I WILL BE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISHED STUFF I'M A EXCELLENT PERSON I CAN BE FAST LEARNING I WILL BE FRIENDLY TO ALL THE PEOPLE I WILL NOT BE AFRAID OF ANYTHING AND I WILL SUCCESS I'M TRUSTWORTHY AND WILL BE A MASTER BELT ONE DAY! ALSO MY GMT IS CENTRAL TIME AND MY COUNTRY IS USA.

My name is BloxCraft in Toribash. My belt is green. I'm unranked. I been in Toribash for 2 months and I wanna join because you are the best clan I could find and I will respect my clan members also my favorite mod is Judo, I know 3 moves in it 1 of them is just the same but there is 1 change in it and I really like this clan because my favorite song is All Stars.