Why do you want to join [Pulse]?-to make new friends
Bans/infracments?-none
Know anybody here?-not yet
Why should we accept you?-because i am hardworking
Usercard(optional but highly recommended)-
Replays.
Originally Posted by NuMBeRRRZ View Post
Past clans-UrbanUnit

LOL WOW. Nice try. First of all, really stupid. Second of all, low belt. Third of all, Low forum activity. Fourth of all, Didn't even complete the full app

Name-Vilius
Age-18
Belt-2 dan
Location-Lithuania
Speak any other languages?- Russian , English , Lithuanian, Latvian.
Past clans- Metal.
Why you left them- inactivity.
What can you offer to [Pulse]?- Money, pussey and weed.
Why do you want to join [Pulse]?- Because I am back to toribash, after 2 months pause, and I am ready to be active again. I choose your clan because, looks that you know how to run a clan, and maybe it wont die in first two weeks.
Bans/infracments?-none atm.
Know anybody here?-Not realy.
Why should we accept you?- You shouldnt if you dont like me. But I can help you with runing your clan sucessfuly.
Usercard(optional but highly recommended)-
Last edited by viliuxazz; Jan 7, 2014 at 12:49 PM.
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.
Originally Posted by viliuxazz View Post
What can you offer to [Pulse]?- Money, pussey and weed.

Thought this was funny. I like how you speak 4 languages so you could be a translator of some sort. I'll invite you. I like how you were in Metal as well. i am allied with them so yeah.

Viliuxazz:Accepted

heres my app
Name- Encarnate (i seem to be called Encar alot)

Age-19

Belt- black belt

Location- United States, California

Speak any other languages?- i apologize i do not

Past clans- none

What can you offer to [Pulse]?- I cannot offer much but my honesty and my ability to be a tryhard

Why do you want to join [Pulse]?-I couldnt sleep and i saw the recruitment, i thought "why not?" and went in and asked

Bans/infracments?- none

Know anybody here?- so far not really but i wouldnt mind getting to know you all

Why should we accept you?- well i just about check toribash everyday, i try to play it on a good occasional basis when im not inflicted with other occasional things in my life, ( im going to college for video game design so that would be more important but we can talk about that at another time) I am a nice and easy to get along with person, i dont argue much, i usually am well mannered and im a pretty good contestant when it comes to games, and i can get a good laugh from people every now and then...

My forum activity is low because i generally never had much to say, i can actually forum, its just i tend to read more than i do be oppinionated or be talkative unless i have a reason to

UserCard- this right?

and i have no replays, again, i apologize

hope its good
Last edited by Encarnate; Jan 8, 2014 at 01:35 PM.
Name: Seth (Makes sense right?) XD
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Speak any other languages: I can say 1 sentence in Spanish and 1 sentence in German XD
Past clans: Apex (they died) Cobra (they died) and brutal (the leader was inviting just about everyone he saw no matter their app)
What can i offer to pulse: A good spar and aikido match
Why I want to join Pulse: Although this clan is new, i can see it being very active ingame and on the forums and i think i would fit right in this clan at that point
Bans/infracments: 2 infracs (I did the same thing twice before the first thing got infracted)
Know anyone here?: Nope
Why should we accept you:I can be very active both ingame and on the forums and i am very good at aikido type mods, parkour mods, and im progressivly getting better and sparring
Usercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/seffy.png

Replays: Note: The 9 banger replay WASNT on mushu i just had the distance turned up
Attached Files
Thank you.rpl (891.3 KB, 5 views)
Parkourz.rpl (361.2 KB, 7 views)
Hidden Power.rpl (91.0 KB, 5 views)
Afk ftw.rpl (76.1 KB, 4 views)
9 banger.rpl (38.6 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by Encarnate View Post
Name- Encarnate (i seem to be called Encar alot)

Age-19

Belt- black belt

Location- United States, California

Speak any other languages?- i apologize i do not

Past clans- none

What can you offer to [Pulse]?- I cannot offer much but my honesty and my ability to be a tryhard

Why do you want to join [Pulse]?-I couldnt sleep and i saw the recruitment, i thought "why not?" and went in and asked

Bans/infracments?- none

Know anybody here?- so far not really but i wouldnt mind getting to know you all

Why should we accept you?- well i just about check toribash everyday, i try to play it on a good occasional basis when im not inflicted with other occasional things in my life, ( im going to college for video game design so that would be more important but we can talk about that at another time) I am a nice and easy to get along with person, i dont argue much, i usually am well mannered and im a pretty good contestant when it comes to games, and i can get a good laugh from people every now and then...

My forum activity is low because i generally never had much to say, i can actually forum, its just i tend to read more than i do be oppinionated or be talkative unless i have a reason to

UserCard- this right?

and i have no replays, again, i apologize

hope its good

I am neutral with you due to no replays and low forum activity. If you can prove that you are forum active and prove how good you are, then you would bump me up to a yes.

Originally Posted by seffy View Post
Name: Seth (Makes sense right?) XD
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Speak any other languages: I can say 1 sentence in Spanish and 1 sentence in German XD
Past clans: Apex (they died) Cobra (they died) and brutal (the leader was inviting just about everyone he saw no matter their app)
What can i offer to pulse: A good spar and aikido match
Why I want to join Pulse: Although this clan is new, i can see it being very active ingame and on the forums and i think i would fit right in this clan at that point
Bans/infracments: 2 infracs (I did the same thing twice before the first thing got infracted)
Know anyone here?: Nope
Why should we accept you:I can be very active both ingame and on the forums and i am very good at aikido type mods, parkour mods, and im progressivly getting better and sparring
Usercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/seffy.png

Replays: Note: The 9 banger replay WASNT on mushu i just had the distance turned up

Yes from me. I'm inviting you. Also, could you tell us why you got infracted? And it would be good to have another sparring buddy in the clan :3 i could give you some tips on how to be better at madmans and sparring. although i do like you're parkour, you can still get a bit better.

well i dont know where exactly i could post to show, but i could tell you on a game called Dead Frontier i have a post count of over 4000, but that was on 2 seperate accounts altogether