Toribash
NO, you need Replays otherwhys it's good, add those and boom!
Plus More forum activity
Last edited by ThePlant; Feb 18, 2014 at 05:57 AM.
Do about 2 single player and 3 multiplayer replays so we can see your moves in action doesn't have to be replays of you winning though just how you play.
Name: Melon and Mango
Area: (optional) nah
Ingame Activity:1-10 10
Forum Activity:1-10 10
Belt: (must atleast be blue) White Melon) (Green Mango
Alt: nah
Competitive mods: Judo and abd for mango. aikido and abd for Melon
Goals
Why you want to join: (Put some effort into this) We want to help you with stuff and have a good time really
What you could offer to the clan: (art, humor, Management, etc) We have mad skillz!
5 replays:
About you: I'm a Melon and Mango is a Mango
Any extra things you want to add: F4L!
If you do get accepted I will test you in 5 gamemodes
Tell me a joke: Why did the Mango cross the road? to hang out with Melon!! F4L!!
Name: James Age: 13 Gender: Male IngameActivity:10 Belt: Black Fourm activity: 9 Alt:XxPinkiexX
-----
Name: James Age: 13 Gender: Male IngameActivity:10 Belt: Black Fourm activity: 9 Alt:XxPinkiexX
-----
Name: James
Area:Bronx
Ingame Activity:10/10
Forum Activity:10/8
Belt: black
Alt: NewPoint
Competitive mods: ABD
Goals To be an amazing toribash player.
Why you want to join: I need a clan and Static seems like the perfect clan for me to settle down in.
What you could offer to the clan: I manage things quite well, I also love to play ingame and in my opinion I am quite good.
5 replays: N/A
About you: I am on the computer Alot So catch me everyDAY!
Any extra things you want to add: Not really
Tell me a joke: Knock Knock - Who's there? - Me Me who IDK XD
Last edited by FiveAndFly; Feb 20, 2014 at 12:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I see that you copied some parts from AcidBash. Try to make your own app instead of being lazy.
App
Name: Roy
Ingame-Activity: I would say about a strong 7 or 8 :P (I play other games besides toribash) But if you need me ever I can give you my skype
Forum activity: A 6 or 7
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Gamer card ATM

Alts: OldManWillakers, mlgproness, and crimsonblood
Competitive mods: judoFrac, Aikido (no ABD I suck a lot)
Goals: To be honest i don't have any except for one To become good at anything that interests me... Toribash is something that interests me.
Why do i want to join?: To meet new people and to have fun.... And beat the crap out of other clans. I have meet some of the people in this clan and they seem pretty awesome, and skilled. I also want to make this clan rise to the top.
What could i bring to this clan?: Humor and management. I am somewhat funny. Also I am a good recruiter and helper in general
About me: I have been playing toribash for about 2 years now. I am a 7th grader and I am an Otaku and a brony. Also I really love cup noodles

Joke: Ok, It was a monday morning and a straight forward hippie was getting on a bus. He saw a very hot nun so he sat next to her and asked "can i have sex with you?" Very appaled the nun ran off of the bus. Then it was the hippies stop so as he was getting off the bus driver stopped him and said "Hey, Do you want to have sex with that nun?" The hippy said "Yeah?..."
The bus driver said "You see that hill there?" The hippie said "yeah" The bus driver said " she goes there every tuesday at eight thirty To pray by that tombstone If you dress as a ghost and demeand her to have sex with you she can't say no." The hippie got off the bus and waited until tuesday... At eight thirty just as the bus driver said She came up the hill. so the nun started praying and he jumped out and said "I demand you to have sex with me!" The nun said "ok... but i have a vow of chastity so i have to do it in the butt" The hippie did'nt care so he had sex with her. Afterwards the hippie took the costume off and exclaimed " AH HA HA I was the hippie!" the nun took her hat off and exclaimed "AH HA HA I was the bus driver!"
Attached Files
Kewloo.rpl (434.8 KB, 4 views)
asf.rpl (54.8 KB, 4 views)
Dat parkour... sucks.rpl (330.9 KB, 4 views)
asfgd.rpl (41.1 KB, 4 views)
Nice.rpl (87.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by ornit; Feb 20, 2014 at 01:38 AM.
Nice tits.
Name: Koby Just
Ingame Activity: 5-Not Really Active during the week,but during the weekend I can really be active :P
Forum activity: I almost never use the forums,only for skins and stuff.
Belt: Blue
Alt:
competitve mods: Akido,Greykido
Goals: To meet alot of new friends,and to overall be a better player at the game.
Why you want to join: I want to meet a new community that enjoy my company as much as I enjoy theirs.I want a team to train with and emphasize the priority of being a clan.I want to be a good friend to everyone in a clan and to be a reliable member.
what you can offer to the clan:I can offer some humor,a good friendship,a hardworker.A person who is willing that are willing to train and work.
5 replays:
About you: when I am passionate about something,I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT SOMETHING! I try hard at things I love and try to always be there when needed.
Tell me a joke: My Life.....jk.......lol......Im so lonely......*Cries and runs away*
Attached Files
arm kick.rpl (49.7 KB, 5 views)
leg kick.rpl (60.1 KB, 4 views)
Leg sweep fail.rpl (64.0 KB, 4 views)
broken leg fail.rpl (49.6 KB, 4 views)
complete fail.rpl (35.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Wittacon; Feb 21, 2014 at 05:59 AM.
Name:gabe
Area: (optional) US
Ingame Activity:1-10 10. (i no life the game)
Forum Activity:1-10 5
Belt: black
Alt:deathstomp, deathhell
Competitive mods:mushu, sparing
Goalsi have none
Why you want to join: so i can feel good about myself :/
What you could offer to the clan: (art, humor, Management, etc) crap beating
5 replays:0.0.rpl hellll yea man!.rplgg spar.rplhelicopter kick decap.rpli bleive in you.rpl
About you: im fun to play with
Any extra things you want to add: not really
If you do get accepted I will test you in 5 gamemodes
Tell me a joke: i cant tell jokes XD