Toribash
Hi everybody im a black belt and i am best in aikido judo parkour and sparing. My best Rank was 3 and i had a 55% ration till i started playing with my master belt friends i play in australian eastern standard time and i am always free to play. thank you
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
Not gonna lie, that app was trash. I still have yet to meet you ingame.

refer to this
Glimpsed
Guys, try to do this, copy and paste this and fill it in...
Name:
Ignore activity(1 - 10)
replays:
why we want you?
stats including belt and current rank and that stuff:
Fav mod:
Friends:
do we know you?
-----
and if you wanna do more, leave ur personality or what you think.
if you play 2 hrs everyday or is it random, you know
-----
and ALWAYS respect fellow clan members and if you don't like someone, just don't talk to them.
Last edited by Iceskimo; Nov 7, 2015 at 10:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name Matt
Age 13
Where you come from? Australia
What do you do in your free time? code and game
Past clans (if any) Drift
Forum Activity 7.5/10
Board you like the most: replays
your best friend in toribash (if available) Celtykg123
The leap4 replay was when i was at Celtykg123's house and i made it
Gamer Activity 8/10 so 3-2 hours
Attached Files
trip.rpl (38.3 KB, 6 views)
Epic Save.rpl (60.4 KB, 3 views)
leap4.rpl (77.2 KB, 8 views)
save #2.rpl (66.1 KB, 3 views)
Spar Idea#1.rpl (101.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by sailing101; Nov 7, 2015 at 10:13 AM.
You clearly show an interest in replay making, and while it still isn't all that great, you improved your app a little.

Judging by your replays and forum activity, you are only in the early stages of learning how to make replays.

Denied, feel free to apply back anytime

majdiben: You have been given a chance by Ice to improve your app, I'll give you a day
Glimpsed
why i want to join: i want a little fear on my name and that i can join with clanwar
Last edited by majdiben; Nov 7, 2015 at 10:46 AM.
Name:Matt
Forum activity 7.5-10
Ignore activity 2-10
replays: from my last application
why we want you? I will win Clen Clan wars and put my energy into making our team better and making Clen the best in the world.
stats including belt and current rank and that stuff: Black belt, Current rank is terrible, Best rank 3, Ration 48% was 55% but i started learning rom the master belts.
Fav mod:Judo
Friends:Celtykg123
do we know you? I know Iceskimo by meeting him in a game and playing with him but other than that no.
-----
I live in sydney i like to code and be productive. I have a gf and i love toribash. I play it around 2-3 hours a day and i still love it. I started playing Toribash 3 years ago but then i stopped for a year or so.
-----
Kind Regards, Matt/Sailing101
Originally Posted by majdiben View Post
why i want to join: i want a little fear on my name and that i can join with clanwar

Please don't post here again

Originally Posted by sailing101 View Post
Name:Matt
Forum activity 7.5-10
Ignore activity 2-10
replays: from my last application
why we want you? I will win Clen Clan wars and put my energy into making our team better and making Clen the best in the world.
stats including belt and current rank and that stuff: Black belt, Current rank is terrible, Best rank 3, Ration 48% was 55% but i started learning rom the master belts.
Fav mod:Judo
Friends:Celtykg123
do we know you? I know Iceskimo by meeting him in a game and playing with him but other than that no.
-----
I live in sydney i like to code and be productive. I have a gf and i love toribash. I play it around 2-3 hours a day and i still love it. I started playing Toribash 3 years ago but then i stopped for a year or so.
-----
Kind Regards, Matt/Sailing101

This is more like it, I've met you ingame and you seem like a cool guy. You're good in aikido and, like I said before, you show an interest in replay making. I'll accept you as a Trial member.
Last edited by Glimpsed; Nov 7, 2015 at 11:05 AM.
Glimpsed
Hello

My name is 63n713 ingame, but in real life Emily. My age is currently 19 and I come from Wales. In my free time I like to

uhm

sleep and play toribash

I would like to be in this clan because it seems stable, with some good people in it. Glimpsed has seen my replay thread, but I'll post some more replays here anyway. I'd rate my forum activity around 7.5/10. Why do you want me? Because I love you. Also I love participating in wars and helping new people to the game. Friends you ask? Well.. hah... that would be uhm... nobody. Also as you can see in the replays, big TK fan.
CRAB REPRESENT
Attached Files
Chosen Toddler.rpl (290.0 KB, 4 views)
I'm on my ..rpl (71.2 KB, 2 views)
savage.rpl (77.1 KB, 2 views)
de_stroyed.rpl (77.2 KB, 1 views)
a touch up.rpl (59.9 KB, 2 views)
Join the Cool Kids
Smallbowl is Sexist
Originally Posted by 63n713 View Post
Hello

My name is 63n713 ingame, but in real life Emily. My age is currently 19 and I come from Wales. In my free time I like to

uhm

sleep and play toribash

I would like to be in this clan because it seems stable, with some good people in it. Glimpsed has seen my replay thread, but I'll post some more replays here anyway. I'd rate my forum activity around 7.5/10. Why do you want me? Because I love you. Also I love participating in wars and helping new people to the game. Friends you ask? Well.. hah... that would be uhm... nobody. Also as you can see in the replays, big TK fan.
CRAB REPRESENT

I know you and it's a good app.

Shoddy wanted to say something too https://soundcloud.com/necrowlmancer...ome-new-clenny
Glimpsed