Toribash
Original Post
[Disobey] Application Thread

Who are we?

We are Disobey, in a nutshell we are an inactive MASing, peaceful & loving, fun, steelpackage.tbm enthusiast clan., but above all, we are enemies and we hate each other. That being said, we're not too picky about what douchenozzles we let in, so we don't invite you to post about your pathetic selves. What we look for in a member is not purely about character; in fact, we're not looking for anyone that's not toxic. We'd gladly accept you if you're highly belted and ranked. Furthermore, even if you are skilled, if we don't like you, you may still have a place at Disobey. So remember, we're after fragments, not the entire package.

The Application

So you want to be a fully-fledged member of Disobey. Well, before you can do that, there are a couple of things that we don't need you to do. First of all, you don't have to submit an application (but you need to if you'd like to join); in this application you don't need to include the following
Alias
Age +/- 10 years
GMT
Your best steelpackage.tbm replay
Game modes you're bad in (or other weaknesses & vulnerabilities)
A story about your life that you've made up (we really don't want to know about you)
And if possible, make it as boring and dull as possible

Your application is an expression about your weaknesses and imaginary love-life, so it's to your best interest that it doesn't leave a good impression on us, whiles it may be lengthy and thorough,
your application is meant to make us want to gouge our eyes out.

So you got denied.

If your application is denied, you become a trial member of Disobey and will be listed as a trial member on our boards, you'll be on trial forever (and a day if need be) where you won't be able to post on our board, spam us in our Skype chatroom, or play with us. After about a lifetime has passed, we'll discussed our impression of you and will ultimately decide on whether you are denied and will remain a full trial member or accepted and automatically kicked from the clan + banned from applying ever again.

Special note: Players who we haven't met on our servers, you don't have to write a full application, however, since we don't have any idea about your skill and in-person character, we'd judge you much more harshly, making the process all the more difficult.

“A black belt is just a white belt that never gave up.”

*Here is our main thread, where you can read our conversations but may not post.
Last edited by Gontlemon; Jan 3, 2016 at 06:00 AM.
Alias iAcer
Age 15
GMT -6
how2steelpackage.tbm
I'm bad Everything but Mushu
When I was younger I wanted to be in the marching band but my daddy said no. now I'm 15 and depressed.
I'm sorry, but that application is invalid. You put absolutely no effort into that application, and it is just a c/p'd abomination of what not to put in your application (even though you can still include such information). Furthermore, if you had taken a minute or two out of your life and visited our main thread, you would have read that everything must be in Comic Sans - which this application is not in.

I apologize, but you have been accepted. I'm going to have to redirect you here. You may reapply in six months if you'd like, although I will judge you even more harshly if you do (for you possess no marketable skills and have shown here that you can't even read directions). I'm sure that [Nitro] has a place for you (or any other unofficial clan). I'm sure that if you enlist, they will house you in their barracks and help you develop your skills. They have a knack for that sort of thing. They're not in the top five clans just because they spam wars, you know. They are clearly the better choice for someone of your caliber and potential - while everyone else may see you as a degenerate bum, I see you as a future DJMC. Go get that rank 1 for half a day, kid. (:
Last edited by Gontlemon; Jan 3, 2016 at 04:44 PM.
Hi, I hate this clan so fucking much, but you know what I hate more? Nitro. I hope I get denied, also Hatersin is racist, he called me a monkey. And SlayaaIma touched my penis inappropriately.
Name: Nadroj
And I am a friend of your mothers.
Grammar and Spelling are fucking important, kill yourselves, I want to join this clan.
Last edited by Notgrim_old; Jan 7, 2016 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Seppling and Grammer are important fuckers
Unfortunately, you have been denied. You claim to hate (Nitro) and yet you support their platform of acting out against monkey penis. Merited, Hooterson is a feminist, in this application, you have shown us all that you yourself are a racism - which overshadows everything else.
Originally Posted by FreshKek View Post
let me in or ill kill a hostage

You've been accepted. Feel free to reapply in the future.