Ranking
Original Post
RoyalEmpires Recruitment
Hello, Welcome to the Royal Recruitment Center! This clan is for people that want to become a better player and a better person overall for this community. We strive to serve our members and treat each-other respectfully. We do have some rules though. In order to apply you must be at least a black belt or higher. Other than that its fair play for everyone.

Your application should state the following. Why do you want to join RoyalEmpires? What can you do to help our clan? What belt are you? What mod are you best at? How active are you? Do you have any alts? Know anyone in our faction before you applied? Were you recommended? and last but not least what is your favorite color haha. All of this should be no less than 2 paragraphs, but no more than 5. I hope you enjoy your stay at RoyalEmpires
Last edited by August; Dec 5, 2016 at 03:33 PM.
Why do you want to join RoyalEmpires? Because I want to be better in toribash. What can you do to help our clan? I will help in serving the clan well. What belt are you? Black Belt. What mod are you best at? Mushu and wushu. How active are you? Everyday. Do you have any alts? Nope. Know anyone in our faction before applied? Tyrant777. Were you recommended? I dunt understand. Favorite color? Orange and red
Hey! The reason I want to join RoyalEmpires Is because I miss being with new clans capable of moving up the leader boards and I like the quality I've seen in the clan.
I believe I can help the clan stay motivated to war and I know a lot of people who would gladly war if I asked.
I am currently a black belt on this account.

I'm currently best at ABD but if I get back into Lenshu3ng I'm in a league of my own.
My alt is TwHunger 4th Dan With experience playing for Nitro and Horde.
I didn't know anyone in the clan and I was not recommended.
Green for reals.
Last edited by IsmokeMDMA; Dec 5, 2016 at 03:17 PM. Reason: typos
guys im making a website ok so wut should the name be?
i will pick the best name that u guys cen think of
-----
guys i really need a name for the website
-----
guys we are gonna have a new member
-----
https://www.google.co.id/url?sa=i&rc...81085638028405
its an awsome logo you should edit so it says Royalty and be the clan logo
-----
btw can i nvt ppl that won the test?
Last edited by ThebigBYT; Dec 6, 2016 at 05:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Form to enter
My belt is brown, The mod in which I am better is aikido, My activity in the game is 8/10, Do you have any alts? (i dont understand this question), I was fighting with thebigBYT I also explained how to enter (thank you),my favorite color is pink, I want to join the clan because I think it can bring new experiences and friends in addition to learning other movements that do not end all in pushing it out
why you want to join royalempires? because i want to be in a pack with people and fight together,What can you do to help our clan? well,i can do reccruitment center for people who wanna apply, What belt are you? im black belt,Were you recommended? nope XD,my favourite color? white,black,gold,silver,What mod are you best at? i good at mushu,aikido,boxshu,parkour,spar,a little bit judo (probably XD),How active are you? well..it depends,if i go to school,i cant touch my laptop except thursday,friday,saturday and sunday,but sometimes i can play toribash at after schoolday,Do you have any alts? yes,i have 2 alts but its white and yellow,its rayQuazer and DEVA5TATOR, Know anyone in our faction before you applied? no more than the clan leader...PrinceAugust lol XD and..this is more than 5 paragraph XD i hope i get more skilled and hope the best FOR ROYAL EMPIRES -(Royalty)tyrant777
Last edited by Tyrant777; Dec 20, 2016 at 11:41 AM. Reason: NOTHINGG LOL RETARDS XD JK motherfather
Why you want to join royalEmpires? Because I want to fight in wars and WIN! What can you do to help out clan? I could fight in wars and try to donate money. What belt are you? I'm a blue belt. Was I recommended? No ;-; Did I know anyone before applying? I knew tyrant before this. I have no alts, can be active any day of the week and my favourite color is lime green.

Chill out!

Hey guys, I need your help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUmHQgLU__M
Hi, Im Rionex,Black Belt I want to join this clan because i won the test and this clan rank was good and the member, i good at aikido,mushu,judo,twinsword.
I have 2 alts, Rionex2,DarkDexterZ.I know Tyrant777 and another faction but i forgot the name.I recommended.I love Blue Color xD

ⓘ ⓝⓔⓔⓓ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓗⓔⓛⓟ