Toribash
Original Post
(Origin) *New* Recruitment Thread
Welcome to Origin’s Recruitment Thread,
READ ALL BELOW

What are you required to do?

- Write a freeform application, better if it's well organized in paragraphs. It should be something enjoyable to read.
- If you want to meet our members before or while applying, you are free to post here: The Talk thread.
- Be sure to read clan's rules to understand better how things work here: Rules & Guidelines.
- Do you want to see what our main threads are about? Check this:Threads List.

What should you write?

- Don’t write useless information, like belt or rank ingame, we can all see it.
- Tell us about yourself, who are you? what do you like to do?
- How is your experience in Toribash? Which mods do you like to play? It helps us to understand a bit of your skills and how you and your preferred mods can help the clan.
- How have you found this clan and why do you want to join Origin?
- What are your skills? It’s important to know how you could contribute to clan's improvement, so if you have some art, videomaking, skills, etc. the possibilities of joining might increase.
- If you can it's advisable to post some singleplayer/multiplayer replays to give us immediately an idea about your ingame skills.
- To prove you have read the first post at the bottom of your application put "purple monkeys run wild in the red forest"
- Don’t write anything like “I’m funny but I can be serious/mature when I need to”. If you are mature/funny we will notice it by reading your app.

What happens to your application?

After you have posted your application we will read it and vote. Votes are based on your activity, personality and skills. Be patient and don’t spam asking for votes, you are allowed to ask about your application if in 3 days you haven’t received any answer. If the final votes result is still neutral or we need to know your skills, you will be tested.
For the test, decide a day with one of the members from highest ranks. The test consists in six or more matches that you play in ABD and another mod choosen by the recruiter or by yourself, depends on the recruitment.
This thread is only for recruitment, so don’t write posts here if they aren’t related to your application. For any other question use the Talk Thread linked above or PM one of the members.

Examples of good applications:

illuminati's old app

Salvon's Old App

Those are good applications, fluent to read and rich of information. Don't copy, we will notice and you'll get rejected.
WE DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO BE THIS LONG AND REMEMBER WE EXPECT THEM TO BE GOOD AND FUN TO READ

Note Wappetko Made all of this i just re added the code
What do you mean im stupid ?