Toribash
Original Post
windows vista or windows 7 ???
I know that windows 7 is new, but I wanted to know if its better that windows vista and Why, the advantages and disadvantages of those two.
UNIBASH
7 is better for most people.
If you have a very fast computer and are a poweruser, go vista.
Windows vista, it looks sooo sexxy, saying that, i have windows 7 msn though, if you can afford it, windows 7, otherwise, windows vista is still a GREAT option
<3 XPaD <3
Mr. Moustachio
if you are getting a free upgrade, get 7, vista has so many problems, and 7 fixed almost every single one!
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Yeah, i agree, but windows 7 is kinda hard to understand, and kinda all bunched together with soo many different things you can do at one time, kinda annoying
<3 XPaD <3
Mr. Moustachio
I see no reason for using vista over 7. 7 is basically vista 2.0
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Idk if this has anything to do with vista and windows 7, but my laptop has actually run faster and cooler on 7 than it ever did with vista.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
get 7. really.

afaik, its not a massive overhaul of the codebase, so any apps that run on vista would run on 7.

it also has a smaller resource fotprint than vista
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
get 7. really.

afaik, its not a massive overhaul of the codebase, so any apps that run on vista would run on 7.

it also has a smaller resource fotprint than vista

some changes in the userland have made some apps not function 100%.
Some hardware also does not work (particularly older USB based audio hardware).
Vista is also more secure from a vanilla install for tards who run files with dodge extensions.

if none of this applies to you, 7 is for sure the better option OP.