Toribash
i want to but i need to know the kind of details you want because you keep this up and im going to drop out i dont have time to wast doing request that is a simple black and white set.

pics of the shins let me know what you think

Last edited by hhu80; Apr 24, 2010 at 03:42 AM.
can ya make shins blue?,well add something on T-shirt >.<,p.s. i wanna converses on foots k*?
well i cant do the feet then theres someone who make converse feet and that would be steeling if i made them look like that.
but i can do the rest and do you want a plane white T?

heres the leg recolor.

Last edited by hhu80; Apr 24, 2010 at 11:21 PM.
lol i have had this head and just havent sold it or showed it would this work for this set or should i just sell it?

Originally Posted by hhu80 View Post
well i cant do the feet then theres someone who make converse feet and that would be steeling if i made them look like that.
but i can do the rest and do you want a plane white T?

heres the leg recolor.

do some kewl sign on T >.<

lol i have had this head and just havent sold it or showed it would this work for this set or should i just sell it?

do hair black and little longer,can you change DC with fallen sign?
nvm im out you keep asking me to edit this when all you asked for was an emo head and black stuff.

go find a real emo person omg i have had 3 girlfriends that where emo and they dont go all black theres a goth kid that only wears whit with a bit of black.

here it is.
Last edited by hhu80; Apr 26, 2010 at 04:09 AM.
nvm im out you keep asking me to edit this when all you asked for was an emo head and black stuff.

go find a real emo person omg i have had 3 girlfriends that where emo and they dont go all black theres a goth kid that only wears whit with a bit of black.

so u wont do the set?o.o
cmon man ur mine only chance D: other said:im on on this...i still wait for them -.-