Ranking
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Besides, my post is based off the post in which he lost it:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=82858

go go go

Lol, that thread was actually totally bullshit.

A laser pointer accident? C'mon now, can't believe you fell for it, lol.
Hoss.
Hopefully we all dont forget the important thing here.

But more srsly, has anyone here actually "lawst" it? I might be soon and I dont wanna go in just hacking and swinging.
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Uh, yeah guys I actually lawst it like I said I did. Mines kind of a special case, because I managed to get this girl as a fuck buddy. I told her the other night that I don't want to be boyfriend/be in a relationship and we still hook up at nights. I'd say just try and get a girl over, watch movies, initiate contact slowly. Small circles on their bare skin works wonders. It took hours for this girl to do anything, so I got ballsy, grabbed her hand and put it down my pants.

Always act like you're different from all the other guys, be confident without being cocky. Be [Evil] (shameless plug)

I mean, if you're looking for the dirty details on what to actually do when push comes to shove, hit us up in the IRC I guess aha.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Fuck I feel Lola a different proportion now. Don't fuck Spiteri hotels, nous worth put., I arranger to folk A shall ha attacks mate
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Quit pretending to be drunk dude, getting bored of it now.
Hoss.