ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R]30-35k Set
I'm Requesting a Set with primary colors of Toxic/Raider, I would like the main body of the set to be Raider(dark blue) and the details to be toxic(light green).

There is an example of the color scheme in my avatar and below.

I'm paying in 20-30k depending on quality and up to 35k if it's really good. If I say I like it and you think you deserve more pm me, also unless you have a really good premade I would like it from scratch or something close to it, I know this is a lot to ask for a small amount of tc but if you're willing to try it would be greatly appreciated.

I want the head and hands/feet reaperish and the details tribal/splash art although more on the splash art side.

The head Should be 512 and the body 128, I'm not very familiar with sizing so if you have to make the whole thing 128 I can re-size the head myself.

For whoever steps up to the task just know that it is greatly appreciated and your time is valued.

Once again I would prefer that it is made for scratch so PM me if it's gonna take a certain amount. Show me some WIP's and if I like them I'll tell you to keep working.

TYYYYYYY!!

Color Scheme~Just Look at my avatar those are colors i want, if you want better look go on google images and search grim jr.

Design Ideas(2)~

DO NOT ATTEMPT HORNS, just a solid head with maybe a hood or something like that. Also don't look at the way his face is shaped and copy it, I don't want nostrils and i dont want the eyes so big. also the mouth needs to be one shape.
Last edited by Grim; Nov 25, 2013 at 05:41 PM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
K cool

Update:Added example for color scheme will add link later, also will add link for design examples
ya but a little better quality would be nice, and doesnt have to be exact like the hair isnt mandatory
-----
keep working
Last edited by Grim; Nov 26, 2013 at 05:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Head is finished.

v1 without Hair

v2 with Hair

Something, that I should add to the bodyparts?
Last edited by EinVasalle; Nov 26, 2013 at 03:57 PM.
Hey they set looks great, but i would like you to work on the head a little more, maybe add some shading, but the rest looks awesome, how much for it?
Sorry guys dont know if you have even started yet, but if you did show me what you have and i may still buy it, but do if through pm's, because einvasalle finished a set for me that i liked. If your set is better though i may redecide so keep working if you want and I will pay around 25k if I like it more than the one ein made.