ES Recruitment Drive
well the opener was very interesting i felt like you could of knee spin but it took along time to make a full blow on uke but still that boomhit was very powerful your transition was very good but the speed was there and then it vanish at certain frames but very clever your pose was flat out beast.

nj with the boomhit
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
well the opener was very interesting i felt like you could of knee spin but it took along time to make a full blow on uke but still that boomhit was very powerful your transition was very good but the speed was there and then it vanish at certain frames but very clever your pose was flat out beast.

nj with the boomhit

^that ^-^

+ i want to mention that your arms are a bit stiff in the first spins but i still enjoyed the replay
Pidda's spirit animal
this is my first COMPLETE tricking replay also i love the pose
Attached Files
trix are for kids.rpl (179.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Candy; May 17, 2015 at 04:17 PM.
Trying
nice tricking replay although around frame 13 you should of stayed at that pose...
the other replay:was very clean and very interesting headkick with a badboy pose

love the replays pls more <3
Chab>What a dead game
i love the destruction but careful about parts of uke hitting the head it's not clean that way
love that pose it really shows how you hated that part of uke other than that this is not your best if this is your very first madman then it was ok to do this back then but right now its wasn't that great
(.-. sorry if i am harsh)
Chab>What a dead game