Toribash

I found Sonic in Dragon Ball

Last edited by Chris; Oct 15, 2015 at 07:40 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Oh my god. They made it.

"Who's Your Daddy"
Who's Your Daddy is a casual one on one video game featuring a clueless father attempting to prevent his infant son from certain death.

Playing as Daddy:
The daddy's goal is to prevent the baby from dying.

Playing as Baby:
The baby's goal is to take his own life using whatever objects within the house he can get his little hands on.

Check out Who's Your Daddy on Steam Greenlight: Click Here
Free Alpha Build Available: Click Here
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
When I get back to my computer I'm going to make a server for Insurgency, atm a few of my friends on steam has it, but I've only ever played it with Link. you can get it pretty cheap on g2a.com
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Not I, I'm a PC master race dude. Consoles piss me off.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Oh my god. They made it.

"Who's Your Daddy"
Who's Your Daddy is a casual one on one video game featuring a clueless father attempting to prevent his infant son from certain death.

Playing as Daddy:
The daddy's goal is to prevent the baby from dying.

Playing as Baby:
The baby's goal is to take his own life using whatever objects within the house he can get his little hands on.

Check out Who's Your Daddy on Steam Greenlight: Click Here
Free Alpha Build Available: Click Here

Gotta download that once my laptop can boot again.

And no, xbox 360 here.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My PS3 broke a month before the PS4 came out... little bit sneaky..

Never got to finish Ni No Kuni
The only console I have ever owned is a PS2.... best thing ever.
Originally Posted by eightah View Post
Both of you guys suck.

I have a ps4 if that makes you feel better.

I wish my pc could run games like my ps4 could.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.