Toribash
I play Company of Heroes 2 and Warframe if anyone plays.
Moved to correct thread. ~Tuna
Last edited by Tuna; Dec 13, 2015 at 10:05 AM.
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
Been trying to unlock crystal cruiser on FTL for a few days now. This game is hurting me, it is taking who I am and slowly tearing piece after piece of it away while grinning at me. I'm not sure I even know who I am anymore. All the other ships were hard to unlock, but at least they weren't entirely based on some tiny probability of finding the right beacon, which may or may not even be in a sector which may or may not exist that play through. Even if it does exist on your play through, you won't be able to check all the sections and you won't be able to check all the beacons in that section. I'm thinking of just trying for the alternative unlock but that would require something like 13 victorious games and I really doubt that I can win with the slug cruiser B since I struggled for ages trying to even get it to the 8th sector.

If I don't manage to get it tomorrow I am going to get the infinite space mod to increase my chances of bumping into the right event.

Does anybody know what I am talking about?
Good morning sweet princess
Bought absolute drift in the sale and am really enjoying it. It kinda has a similar therapeutic vibe to floating point, which is nice for a genre of game which I have invariably found too stressful up until now.
You guys should check out Choice of robots. It's very different to most games, it has nor sound now any thing visual apart from text. It's basically a multiple choice game where your actions directly change the story and the endgame outcome. I played it for 24hours straight, although after the a while it kinda gets dull. It's a nice change and a good game to play if you want to kill time. nice to have spotify playing in the background though.
also, I might pick up the other games that they made. some look fairly interesting.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
That just sounds like an ordinary text adventure to me, or have I misunderstood you? Not that I don't appreciate a good text adventure. I just thought that you might like to know that a load of games are entirely story driven and use only text.

Tuna install that GTA update already

Screenshot by Chris
ComradeChirs is me
IMrLazyI is Sindrerule
Tuna please. We have fun time if you join us.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.