Since when the thread titles is changed

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by Nike View Post
Boy am i tired

Keep up the shit post everyone! lol
-----
So new personal subject since you are all like family to me . I had an unpleasant encounter with my brother last night. Starting from the beginning of how it all happened now.(Keep in my I have my own girlfriend so he is being ridiculous), Alright so around 11:30 last night I had walked out of my house because one of my friends had shown up and told me to come outside. So I did, when I went outside my brother was sitting outside talking to them drunk asf. So he gave me a beer(I am legal... not really but who cares)and I started drinking it, and not even about 5 minutes my friends had to get home so my brother an I was walking into my house together carrying stuff in. As I was walking to my room I still had my beer in my hand and I had seen his girlfriend and told her that the beer I was drinking was my favorite kind. She said "here, try this" talking about a Taco Bell drink she had, so I took a drink from it and I said, "it's good what kind is it". She said "it's some new lemonade kind", so I proceeded to say "it's really good". At that point my brother was talking up to us and pushed by me and closed the door in my face as I was having a conversation. So I didn't think twice about it at that point, but then no less than 30 seconds later he came busting into my and said: "if you ever speak a word to her again I will END you". He is my older brother and I have my own girlfriend and he knows the things so I don't know why he is so fucking jealous of me and it really fucked with me all night and I didn't get to sleep like I needed to! I was hoping some of you could help me out with this situation because I love my brother but I won't live with him threatening me and telling me who I can and can't talk to.
Last edited by Dope; Oct 4, 2018 at 02:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Welp that sucks.... Well my relationship with my my siblings is as silence as a graveyard
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Getting older won't make it simpler
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I'm 22 and jobless nice

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.