Toribash
By the way guys, confirmed that it's going to be released on the 16th at the price of 9.99!
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
By the way guys, confirmed that it's going to be released on the 16th at the price of 9.99!

That's great!

I'm glad it's cheaper than we all expected.

WOO!
Originally Posted by Lume View Post

Brilliant, cannot wait!
Dammit, it just had to get released RIGHT before the final exams, didn't it? :U
Oh well, still looking forward to it. This game has POTENTIAL.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
im so in to this i will be getting it i was going to get the sam games but this is way more worth my 10$ so i will be getting it on monday
Last edited by fireless; May 14, 2011 at 03:52 AM.
Anime United
I am so Getting this, Might not be on day one though, Probably Friday
I'm Back Baby
I might buy this sometime, when I don't have as much work. It looks like a great time sink :3
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Was going to post a video that PaperbatVG just uploaded, but it was taken off somehow.

Basically he said that he helped get the release date set to tomorrow instead of later and etc., so thanks pbat!
Last edited by Faint; May 16, 2011 at 02:15 AM.
Terraria got leak ...
it has been released 3 days ago in alpha version from a LEAK
pretty badass ... google it ... you will see what's going on ...
btw. you can play with it on Hamachi ;P for your information and it requires XNA Framework.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Terraria got leak ...
it has been released 3 days ago in alpha version from a LEAK
pretty badass ... google it ... you will see what's going on ...
btw. you can play with it on Hamachi ;P for your information and it requires XNA Framework.

It's been out for longer than that, first off, and second off, it's like pre-alpha material, so it's really boring.

Just buy the game, guys. Imagine what it would be like if you made a game and worked really hard on it and you were planning to set the price tag as $10.00 or so, and then somebody leaks it and people just start playing for free.

It would suck.