ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Any good bands?
As the title suggest, I'm looking for some metal and rock bands.

Example of some bands I like:

Bring Me The Horizon
Three Days Grace
Breaking Benjamin
ACDC
H.I.M
30 Seconds To Mars
The All American Rejects

I lack music, so I would appretiate if you guys helped me out. Also, I was adviced to purchase a self titled album by 'Them Crooked Vultures'. Worth buying?
Last edited by Rageful; Dec 29, 2009 at 03:34 PM.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Linkin Park
The Prodigy
Arctic Monkeys
Good Charlotte
Fort Minor
Limp Bizkit
I like many groups!
Poison Idea
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Some of my favorite Metal bands (some are rock though):
Alarum, Apocalyptica, Arch Enemy, Barathrum, Behemoth, Berzerker, Blotted Science, Candiria, Cannibal Corpse, Catamenia, Cavalera Conspiracy, Cephalectomy, Cephalic Carnage, Chimaira, Coal Chamber, Cynic, Dark Lunacy, Deftones, Dimmu Borgir, Distorted Impalement, Disturbed, Dying Fetus, Dysrhythmia, Eardelete, Empyrium, Enslavement of beauty, Ephel Duath, Essence of Sorrow, Fear Factory, God Forbid, Gorerotted, Gortuary, Hatebreed, Hypocrisy, Immortal, Impaled Nazarene, In Flames, Iron Maiden, Kataklysm, Krisiun, Lamb of God, Liquid Tension Experiment, Meshuggah, Moonspell, Mudvayne, Neuraxis, Opeth, Rammstein, Rigid Horns, Sakkuth, Septic Flesh, Sepultura, Six feet Under, Soulfly, Sun of the Sleepless, Sybreed, System of a Down, The Project Hate MCMXCIX, The Rotted, Timecry, Torsofuck, Unearth, Unearthed Corpse, Unexpect, Limbonic Art...
Last edited by GenkiSudo; Dec 30, 2009 at 12:13 AM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Some good bands listed by looks of it, I'll look them up later. I'm now also interested in post-hardcore, thanks so far guys.
Rush is a pretty nice progressive rock band. Check it out. ;o

Them Crooked Vultures is pretty ok, but I wouldn't buy an album. (ME)
You seem to not mind the higher pitched singing but you do like it semi-heavy. I actually just made a thread on Dance Gavin Dance. You may like them.
fff kitfox I was going to post dance gavin dance

You'd probably like devil wears prada if you listen to bring me the horizon.
Insomnium
Dethklok
Them Crooked Vultures
NOFX
Sick puppies (BEST NAME EVER.)
Pantera
Those are just off the top of my head.
EDIT: You can just get Them Crooked Vultures for free. PM me, and I can give links ^_^
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Alright, yeah some decent bands are starting to get mentioned. Took me about half an hour to check them out, keep it up. I need to have about a weeks worth of music for a couple of upcoming parties and I have 90 gbs to do so. I'm at about 3 days so far. I'll also put this stuff on my iPod too.

EDIT: Rush was pretty average though enjoyable. Dance Gavin Dance I liked very much, thanks for that.
Last edited by Rageful; Dec 31, 2009 at 06:59 AM.