ES Recruitment Drive
What my favourite band has changed has changed (obviously) over the course of time.

Right now I have to say my favourite band is Gogol Bordello.

Gogol Bordello is a Gypsy punk band formed in New York 1999. Many of its members are easteuropean immegrants.

I do not know how to describe the music that is being played so I checked the internet and found out that wikipedia had a good definition about the music that Gogol Bordello plays as well as the origin of their name.

“Gogol” comes from the name Nikolai Gogol . As one of the most influential writers in Russian and Eastern European literature, Gogol paved the way for the likes of Kafka and Dostoevsky. He also serves as an ideological influence for the band because he "smuggled" Ukrainian culture into Russian society, which Gogol Bordello intends to do with Gypsy/ East-European music in the English-speaking world.

Forces of Victory

Wonderlust Kings

Even though I like and enjoy the music of Gogol Bordello I can't say it is alone my favourite band, sometimes I want something with a little more speed in it. Therfore I also have to Include the band Sabaton as my favourite band of all time.

It is a heavy/power metal band from Sweden and their songs are all influenced from different historical battles.

They keep in great touch with their growing fanbase and the moment I heard them I've liked their music. They are soon going to release yet another new album named "Coat of Arms".

Coat of Arms

Their promo song from the album, it also lines up where they are going to play after their album has been released. Another thing I like about them, their live performances are so great.

40-1

Dirt dosen't need luck
Metallica! Master of puppets FTW?
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly it kills all of its pupils... Louiz Hector Berlioz
my favs are liek

linkin park
bullet for my valentine
rise against
pendelum

and gaara u kno that shawn michaels have retired rite?
green belt lol wut?
Well I would have to say Linkin Park, Slipknot, and Stone Sour. All great bands. Oh and also Hollywood Undead, They are also good.
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS
Summoning, Moonsorrow, NightWish, Basically anything Epic =)
SuicideDo - Dorrie stands for
Damn Outrageous Reefer Ripping Instrument Extreme