Ranking
Original Post
Bet Server
Hey so i have been thinking about this for some time and from seeing the amount of people who are brand new to hosting bet servers and having no idea how to host one nor setting the correct commands in chat such as minbet, max rake, bet frames etc and it starts to get stressful for the host and everybody else in the server.
There should be a script where it automatically sets up all of the commands after creating a server so that the host won't forget any commands, it will be easy and quick rather than going through all of it.

I have seen Trestet do a similar thing where it looks like he C/P all of the commands into the chat and in just a matter of seconds the server it set up with the desc, motd and the rest is done. (he probably doesn't C/P it so idk how he does it)
but these are not official settings. Any op is free to set what commands he wants...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
most if not every bet server host sets the same commands though such as maxrake 100,000 TC, bet frames which is 109, setting ABD as the mod, minbet which tends to be 100 TC.

It's just to get the server running quicker with no trouble
If you don’t know the commands of how to set up a bet server and you don’t feel like taking the time to do it yourself, you are probably a bad host and have no place creating and operating a bet server. It’s really not hard, and there are tutorials in place if you would like to learn how to set one up.

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
If you don’t know the commands of how to set up a bet server and you don’t feel like taking the time to do it yourself, you are probably a bad host and have no place creating and operating a bet server.

you literally just answered the reason as to why there should be a script lmfao so that people who DONT KNOW the commands can easily just load the script and it will do it for them...
Betting bots are no longer permitted, however, you can create a script that issue commands in the chat if you're not willing to put 1 minute worth of effort.

Alternatively, you can educate yourself and visit:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=437955

It has everything and all you need to know, especially the first spoiler.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
neko used to have some script that did the whole tourney intro for him in a couple of seconds, so just having a script that types the commands out for u should still be possible
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You should at least be able to just set these options when creating a server in the first place. That menu that pops up could easily have a second page for this.
Last edited by Shock; Jan 23, 2019 at 11:11 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot