Toribash
Original Post
duels
Okay, so im itemdueling this guy named asdguy, rhymed man.
Anyway i was winning 1-0 and he suddenly says he gtg. He left and didnt compe back. Do i report him now or what?
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Sounds like he basically forfeited the duel. Yeah I guess so, you can.
Let's wait for an admin's response tho.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
You will probs have to pm him and wait 24 hours before you can report him.
As an experienced duelyst,

You need to show a pic of the deal and waged items/tc
You must have a replay/pic of you winning

If he said "gtg" before the next fight, it probably means that you'll end up FINISHING the duel. If he sends the TC/Items to an alt or something like that, he gets banned for dueling without the waged tc or items

If he said "gtg" in the middle of a fight, it's either considered a loss or you'll have to FINISH the duel. Depends on the decision of the moderators in the Scam Reports board. The most active moderator in the Scam Reports board is phail, I suggest shooting him a PM.
So, how many wins have you agreed to him for the duel? I think if you're duelling someone for something else than Toricredits you have to make a make a deal on how many wins should any of you get to win the duel.

If it's only 1 win then you better PM him first before reporting him since he said "g2g" after lost the duel.
If it's more than 1 and then he said "g2g" after you won the match, I think the duel is posponed and maybe he'll continue after he done with his irl stuff. Try to PM him to make a deal about when he can be online and continue the duel.

Wait for 24 hours atleast, if he hasn't come back, you can report him with the evidence you got.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
If you didn't get screenies, you're a tb nub.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
If you didn't get screenies, you're a tb nub.

He did lol he made a report with screenshots in general reports
It was first to 3 mang. And i was about to get my second win to make it 2-0.
And i dont think he was prtsc, hes really really bad
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn