ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by EpikTh0rn View Post
It wasn't veb.

Elaborate.

Unless you're doing your usual C3 trolling.
hahaha pwned

idk, i wouldn't really see him doing that, but hey it's possible. (maybe super drunk or high lolol-)
What do you mean elaborate? veb is gone. Plus he wouldn't do that. And his posts looked nothing like his normal posts do, and besides that, I believe he said in the first post he hacked veb's account.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Hampa would know. He posted proof
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by pika View Post
i bet skulfuk did it

i just know

Yeah, cos I just love sitting here putting stuff back that much

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post

It's proof omg.

/me blatantly disregards sarcasm
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post

PROOF that he is the primary culprit in this case!!

you see...skulfuk has been greatly unappreciated these past months usually being purposefully omitted in threads regarding forum administration.

case #1

Originally Posted by Skulfuk
...Why am I not on this list? I waste my entire day in #support sucking all you people's cocks and what do I get? FUCKING NOTHING, THAT'S WHAT! ALL I GET IS FUCKING BULLSHIT FROM YOU UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLES, I MEAN FOR FUCKS SAKE I DON'T EVEN GET A THANK YOU AFTER I SENT YOU BACK ALL YOUR ITEMS AND TC FROM BEING SCAMMED FOR THE SEVENTH GOD DAMN TIME... (blah, blah, blah, nag, etc.)

as you can see this man is clearly distressed. there's only a matter of time before he completely collapses and goes into a mental breakdown. let's analyze another piece of investigation material, shall we?

case #2

...pika's dick is so nice, all i want to do is cuddle up against it and pour olive oil all over him and fist-

*cough* uuuh, wrong piece of evidence. here is the real one, sorry for the inconvenience.

Man, I'm so unappreciated in this community. I think I'll go masturbate [and mess up the forum] now.

just look at this folks...this piece of compelling information is the main takeaway of this heated debate. i rest my case.

feel free to take him away now, his presence disgusts me.
Originally Posted by EpikTh0rn View Post
What do you mean elaborate? veb is gone. Plus he wouldn't do that. And his posts looked nothing like his normal posts do, and besides that, I believe he said in the first post he hacked veb's account.

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/1040/vebdidit.png

take it for what you will
Hmph, that's weird. Why did he make all of the threads by vladcasl? and why did he send a bunch of shit to vlad also?