Toribash
Time to get deny'ed! Alright to start off, yes, im an alt main has 15k qi but i don't play on it anymore because the name is fucking terrible i shall not speak of it if you want proof of the qi later on i can log on and send a screenshot of me saying something retarded in chat, anyways... i am not the best at Boxshu but i like to think i'm pretty good at ABD i duel quite often making profit most of the time (then getting banked by diamond) "cough" i also play Lenshu, Spar and parkour, but those are just mods i play on the side when i'm bored, i recently left (Ace) because i was not interested in a waring clan and most members we're bad at the game. If you want a poem... "Roses are Red, Violets are blue, if i do not get accepted, Idek what to do
Livin' like Larry
Long ago, lived Larry,
Everyday, he'd eat a berry.
One day, he got sick,
his doctor's name was Rick.

Larry left school early,
yeah, he was really girly.
His friend wasn't home,
Oh shit! Garden Gnome!

Larry was very odd to all,
you could say, an oddball.
This poem may seem scary,
but at least I'm not Livin' like Larry.
Is there a way to pin the fact that they don’t recruit people on this thread
Find me ingame and duel me
contact a local clan admin, if you're lucky he'll respond after about 2 weeks. yw.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Basic informations:
My name is Johnny, I am twenty years old, I come from small village in Poland. Currently studying at technician school of information technology. I really enjoy my passion in wide fields such as programming, pentesting, audio, video and even graphics. Still working on my discipline and interpersonal skills.

Game informations:
I am in love with aikidobigdojo/aikido, working on some lenshu movements and balance. I practice with Greatest since the beggining of May. Usually I spend like 2-3 hours every day or even more.

Why me:
I can offer a good time, some kind of humor and different views. Also can be really helpful in certain cases.
Last edited by Exclude; May 28, 2018 at 07:55 PM.