Toribash
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
I drank quite a lot, if you are interested, I was still pretty far away from getting wasted, tho. I don't need an occasion or excuse to get drunk, I do so when I feel like it, New Year's nothing special.

Haha, yea.. no... It's not really interesting, it's just funny to hear what people's done when they've been drunk...

So maybe the question should be something more like:

"What's the funniest/weirdest thing you've done being drunk?"
What the hell wrong with men these days , if you drink alot it doesn't mean you are a man , women drink alot too ........

And drinking only can cause you cancers and diseases .. Lets see you being a man front of those.
*looks at fenris*
Last edited by oofun4; Jan 1, 2013 at 07:38 PM.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
They don't.

This community is too dumb for April fool jokes, all the time spent on that was wasted. ¬_¬

The dumbness of the community is why we can't have fun things
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
What the hell wrong with men these days , if you drink alot it doesn't mean you are a man , women drink alot too ........

And drinking only can cause you cancers and diseases .. Lets see you being a man front of those.
*looks at fenris*

Ikr the staff here are irresponsible role models to the 12 year old community around here...
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Ikr the staff here are irresponsible role models to the 12 year old community around here...

Yeah .. And also drinks should be illegal , and who drinks it should be jailed /:
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit

uh.
*looks at fenris*

erm..
Yeah .. And also drinks should be illegal , and who drinks it should be jailed /:

uhm...

Question, how do you guys stay motivated with guys like oofun around?
I dont even know how to react to him
Last edited by BenDover; Jan 1, 2013 at 09:26 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Well alcohol was outlawed at one point in time if that makes you feel any better, either way it's not so bad if you're the right type of drunk. Drinking goes hand in hand with chopping down trees, fixing cars, gaming, sports and every other masculine mustached manly movement it just simply is. Either way my question is how does this recent community compare to the community a couple years ago I've heard it's a huge difference.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Well, back when I registered there were only 2118 other people on the forums (given the best metric I have), so keeping track of everything was unsurprisingly simpler.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!

*looks at fenris*

At first I was all "WTF? Kids shouldn't try to understand being manly" Then I saw an Arabic country code.... Yeah, there's no chance you'll understand alcohol related stuff.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you

*looks at fenris*

It's simply because, in fact women are men... Just in disguise. SHHHH, don't tell anyone.

Why're you looking at me? I don't drink.

You're funny.