Ranking
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
I'll move this thread to Computer Chat as Katzen requested.

Also, to contribute to the conversation, the first noticeable virus I had was called "aprotectedpaysite.com."
Y'know, the usual fake virus scanner that installs itself on your computer and tells you that you're highly infected, then prompts you to purchase phony anti virus software.

That's exactly the same thing I had but, It was something called Antivirus Live. It came out of nowhere and threw random virus alerts at me. It looked poorly made and it took me two hours to remove the thing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

Also, to contribute to the conversation, the first noticeable virus I had was called "aprotectedpaysite.com."
Y'know, the usual fake virus scanner that installs itself on your computer and tells you that you're highly infected, then prompts you to purchase phony anti virus software.

Mine was called WinAntivirus 2007...
i liek turtelz xd
Mine was antivirus pro 360

and yes it blocked all my .exes. But there was a solution, it was a reg key, it removed all the antivirus's "abilities". then I safely removed it with AVG
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"

Yeah,I had that before.except my grandma downloaded it,and it just so happened to get onto my account on the computer also.
I lol'd
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
I lol'd

I'm not joking.I share my computer with my grandma.My sister and mom are lucky because they have their own.
A virus that put a messagebox saying 'All your base are belong to us', crashes and blocks task manager & explorer and blocks all internet clients. It also deploys itself into the registry and loop opens the CD drive.
Totally pointless.
'Twas fun to test.
Flame Shop
Proud Member of Atlantic etc.
when your time is "madforelmo" (pm)
and
i dont remember the am but i know it was different rather than pm and am
but it was removed in one day
though it wasn't a powerfull virus just another disturbance
also i had alot of trojans (after downloaded)
but then nod32 still interrupts me deleteing EVERYTHING
in the end my laptop is fine
Virus a got dont know its name but basically its a ''Vampire'' virus that flashes a vampire up on your screen while opening all the disk drives and turning th monitor on and off

Any explanations xD?
ArtistShop