Ranking
Original Post
Server..
Ok, one entire week ago I sent 20k to MBK for a clan server, and he hasn't replied since. I've seen him on constantly, and he's been pming, and I've seen tons of new servers coming, he wont reply..

Anyone know what to do?
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
its 50k
and mbk doesn't like to respond to important pms, i ended up having to pm sumayuma.or someone like that to get clan forums mod, so i recomedn you should try on irc, or pm sumoyuma.
the god
50k for personal server

20k for clan..

atleast thats what people told me when i was gonna buy one..
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
On the contrary, and suggest you be patient.

[sheep] has been waiting for 16 days. We don't care about the delay. Why should you?
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Ok, I'll be patient then. And so it is 20k for clan server right?
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
its 50k

Unless it has changed.

50K TC for Clan Server.
150K TC for Individual Server, I think.
50k for a clan server.
And MBK doesn't see your PMs because he gets mass amounts of them, sometimes misses things.
Oh...I'll have to get the 30k for rest or a refund :P
The [iCU] server has just been set up, and it tooks 5/6 days. Just gotta be patient.