Toribash
Original Post
I don't have any texture at all
I downloaded the game, but now i'm all kinds of textures.
Instead of icons or textures I have some fuzzy something.
The only thing I can see are the figures.
Please help me!
Screenshots?

Make sure you've updated your graphics drivers to the newest version. You can find out what graphics card you're currently using by following these steps:
- Start -> Run
- Type "dxdiag" without quotes
- Run

You'll find your card listed under the "Display" tab.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
That's not what the user means. He means that the game appears to have no textures, or few working.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
He don't have any textures/joints/colors,so or he don't know how to have them,or he cannot see the textures ingame.So,screenshots would be nice.

EDIT:Yeah i know wut is it,but how can we know about what he is thinking,no screenies..D:
Last edited by evets; Jun 17, 2008 at 11:11 AM.
Originally Posted by Sashall View Post
He don't have any textures/joints/colors,so or he don't know how to have them,or he cannot see the textures ingame.So,screenshots would be nice.

Do you not know what the word "texture" in computer graphics means?

Because it's far more than a purchasable item for Toribash.

Also, I'm pretty sure as to what the problem is. It's because the user hasn't updated his graphics drivers, and is an age-old error.