Ranking
Original Post
GM Recruitment.
We've got quite a lot of questions about if we're still taking applications. Let's clear this up. Recruitment is never closed, there are just times when we need more trials - that's when global thread appears. You are free to send your applications whenever, unless it is stated otherwise. Please use common sense, though. Sending in an application few days after we have picked up new trials won't get anywhere. Same goes for flooding us with your applications every few weeks - this won't work and can make us stick you nick to our blacklist. If you want to know after what period of time you are free to send another application, 3 months sounds decent.

The role of a Gamemaster is to moderate/police and host events ingame. These events you would be hosting range from anything from KO Tournaments to Betting Servers to Server Sitting.

Gamemasters have ingame admin (~ next to your name and coloured red ingame), access to the Events HQ board where logs are kept and events are planned, and of course an azurite coloured bolded name on the forums so that users know who you are.

About Applying:
Just send a formal application to Uric, Thorn or any listed GM. Make sure you include your GMT and time periods that you're active within your GMT.
e.g: GMT +12, 8am - 10am, 3pm - 8pm.
Any apps not stating active hours or GMT will be ignored.

Walls of text are acceptable, as are basic apps. But remember, there will be many applications so if you want to be noticed, make it readable and include everything you think we will want and need to know.

Any off topic or unrelated posts in this thread (including "good luck" posts or "I applied") will be deleted and infracted.
Last edited by Uric; Jan 10, 2013 at 12:15 AM.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Yes, I was just saying, not much longer.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Danny, Results will come in few weeks. Don't matter now, you'll know if you got in or no. It takes time.
I mean, it could take a month, did you see all the ones Uric got? That's only Uric. There are two other Game Masters recieving them. Then, they all have to vote. We all just need to be patient.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
I mean, it could take a month, did you see all the ones Uric got? That's only Uric. There are two other Game Masters recieving them. Then, they all have to vote. We all just need to be patient.

I have patience, so many applied and few will be accepted. It doesn't matter if it takes a week or a year. I have all the time in the world, and I spend most of it playing this game so i keep my self updated.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo
Let's try to keep more of the posts in this thread in topic with questions you have involving the process rather than casual chat and trivia.

It'd be easier for those looking for answers if this thread wasn't 50 pages long.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Actually, people who get accepted doesn't get a private message. They just get added to the Gm's group and can see the private board.

Last recruitment process, the accepted trials received a PM (and I was one of them).

I'm pretty sure this time we'll send PMs to the accepted ones as well as include a list of them in this thread.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Mildly funny story actually:

I was in-game when I was accepted. But I applied... Maybe a little over a month before that time. So my name just became yellow with zero explanation. Went on the forums, noticed I could see our private board. Very odd couple of minutes because nobody sent a PM. Had to hop on IRC haha
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Voting today?

Yes, voting starts today, however, the voting process will take a week or two, so don't expect to see the results for a while.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Yes, voting starts today, however, the voting process will take a week or two, so don't expect to see the results for a while.

Yeah and so because there's soooo many apps for gm.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █