Ranking
Original Post
[WIP]Void/Toxic Robot
Hey guys! Here's my latest creation so far. Please give your C&C as I'm a pretty new texture maker and I know I need improvement. This is my first shot at doing a robotic style texture. It's in 512x512 size.

Ingame screenies:

Spinny:

Things I know I need to do:

-Fill in sides
-Fill in void parts
-Fix some of the shading

If you can, in your C&C, please include how much I could maybe sell it for as is, when it's complete, or as if there were a set based on it :3. I'm liking this style so far so I may decide to make a full set based on this.
make things looks smoother and try using the brush tool and not the other tool.
I like how you made the head visor?, glow.
But other than that the head lacks detail.
4/10
I think the above post was harsh this head is great some people dont actually like detailed heads adn eim for a simplistic look i rather like it
Originally Posted by hhu80 View Post
make things looks smoother and try using the brush tool and not the other tool.

Thanks, I'll try that on my next head. I'll try to smooth it out as best I can for now =].

Originally Posted by Mraza View Post
I like how you made the head visor?, glow.
But other than that the head lacks detail.
4/10

Originally Posted by gamer828 View Post
I think the above post was harsh this head is great some people dont actually like detailed heads adn eim for a simplistic look i rather like it

^ I like the simple sets as well. Plus, it's still a WIP so it's not done yet. I'm going to add more "glow vent" things on the side and maybe some glowing wire things to pop out of the void. Next post will have more WIP's.
It looks great! I would recommend to get rid of that green thing on the back. Make similar patterns that are on the front on the back and stuff.
8/10
[Colon 3]