Toribash
Originally Posted by heat View Post
if u want a certain item that requires qi that bad, buy it instead of the qi you dumbleweed

This is the only reason why buying QI would be a thing. I too when i was more active in-game especially i wanted fancy stuff that needed a lot of QI i didn't have, but i gave up on the idea of buying QI just for this since the prices in the shop are also unrealistic.
Originally Posted by RAAAGE View Post
you guys know you can buy no-qi items right?

Where can you find those? asking on the item forum i presume?
Originally Posted by SaveTheRight View Post
Where can you find those? asking on the item forum i presume?

https://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php

everything that you buy for st is no-qi
pm me your questions or applications


send me pics of japanese girls
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Only an idiot would buy QI since it literally means nothing

I'm happy its purchaseable so idiots can help support the game



its litterally a cool thing in my opinion, but only if you can afford it and dont have much time to play the game, but still want to wear all the cool colors.


it is super usefull to wear the colors you want to wear, that you actually cant wear when you have a low amount of QI
-----
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
This is the only reason why buying QI would be a thing. I too when i was more active in-game especially i wanted fancy stuff that needed a lot of QI i didn't have, but i gave up on the idea of buying QI just for this since the prices in the shop are also unrealistic.

its not the only thing
many major people actually dont have that much time, cuz they are busy with reallife things, but still like to play the game here and there, and for those who just dont have enough time to get the needed amount, for those people it is a pretty usefull thing


And for everyone who dislikes this option, nobody says you must do this.
Last edited by BlueEvil; Oct 24, 2019 at 03:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

missuse – cdsonic – dieman – Wesley – Xandr – ShadowGS – shinigamii – Owca – Mistikal – saintowar – Sissykick – Dillon207 – Ern – Ace120 – Squiziph – pun1sh – Biaker – pcux – dia – Daxx – Lamby – Kane – Atom – Dropkick – bRuCiA – Kristis133
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Only an idiot would buy QI since it literally means nothing

I'm happy its purchaseable so idiots can help support the game

I disagree with this "Only an idiot would buy QI since it literally means nothing"

There are a few different reasons people buy QI and the one which made me do so I haven't seen mentioned yet which is marketing, having a chunk of the market blocked off as I had lower QI than most of the buyers was hindering the amount of profit I could make especially since things like full void/demon would fetch a great profit margin, after adding the numbers it only made sense to buy QI as I would not only pay off the amount I spent with the new part of the market I was able to deal with but also increased my overall profit in general, it was simple maths and paid itself off pretty quickly.


But all in all if someone wants to buy QI so they can use items they otherwise wouldn't be able to use for whatever reason (BlueEvil has some good points) then why bother them? The game is making money and the user is happy, it's a win-win.


THE WORM DIED
One of the reasons I see someone would buy QI is marketing. Having more QI means more access to a bigger number of items to buy and sell.
Also, having a high belt is kinda fancy.

edit: looks like Goughy already made my point.
<Polybius> eu pego mais bunda que uma privada
Replays