Toribash
Originally Posted by R0i View Post
Really like the way you carried this one out, especially with how you did the jawline.

Hair and face look stunning as always, especially the teeth, freckles and tattoos were a nice touch.

The ears look a little wonky, maybe it was the shading idk can't seem to point it out, and the back of the hair there seems to be a point where it's not blended in.
Really like this, work on the ears more however c:.
Overall gj man!

i agree with you on the ears. that's like one of my weakness at the moment and i'll try to improve on it.

about the back part, i forgot to blend it in, oops! thanks for reminding me about that. thanks for the cnc and feedback my man!
best waifu alert!

watermark

3D

didn't add her headband because i suck at mapping it and it would be really troublesome ((´д`))
Last edited by poison; Aug 19, 2018 at 12:00 AM.
Ill be the first to say I'm really in love with this head. From the shine on the hair, do the blush under those beautiful eyes.

Really great quality and keep up the good work!
Last edited by Hacks; Aug 20, 2018 at 08:14 PM.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Ill be the first to say I'm really in love with this head. From the shine on the hair, do the blush under those beautiful eyes.

Really great quality and keep up the good work!

thank you very much, hacks. means a lot coming from you!
As far as im concerned smile and rem are the the only notable heads i see
Smile got noice color
Rem jus decent made
Memior is just borring it looks old
And hydra man u rippin off krieg
Dea

Γιατί το πήρατε ακόμη και να το μεταφράσετε; Αυτό είναι ένα κείμενο κείμενο για να το κάνει δροσερό.

behold, Dea.

Goddess of everything known to mankind. Time, space and matter.

Watermarked Flat

Sphere

WIPs

here's my entry for the HTOTM: Magic event. i'll be accepting feedback and/or criticism.

unfortunately, this might be my last head that i'll make for this game.

i really had a lot of fun and i feel that i have improved this past year just making heads but it is time to move on to real art.
nsfw? i don't care

3D

trying a cartoon-ISH style, idk if i'll finish
I've missed you love, it's been so long since I've been able to glorify myself with the art you put out.

Now, as I told you with the Rem head I really fell in love with it(#teamemilia). But that Dea head took it to a new level for me, the detail you put into the headdress was astounding. The only issue that I could nit pick if I wanted to picky would be the fact its shaded around the chains coming from from the headdress, and its stellar, you put the fine details in-between the links since as hair/ear outline which is something you don't normally take notice off, but I do see that aside from adding in the outlines for parts, its not shaded underneath the links from what I can see, hair color and the hair underneath the links are the same color when naturally should be a tad darker; since I doubt the light source you used for shading was a front source.

I love the eyes, and as you know eyes are my favorite thing to do when I draw anime and manga myself! I love the kitsune style pupils and the color choice was hype.
Lips have so much unappreciated detail on them. One of my biggest issues is trying to get the right lighting to go on lips since they are generally not dry, but not super glossy. I can never find the right depth to light accents when trying to make them pop, and yours look marvelous.

Also, I know you freehand a lot of stuff and the markings on her forehead are extremely well done and placed, but the moon on the top crease seems to be pinched right at the end, not sure if that was intentional or maybe skipped over? I'm not to complain because the arts beautiful.

ON TO THE COMMISSION THING

Now I know you said a while back that you wanted to get more into digital art and move away from toribash heads, and tbch this is one hell of a step in the right direction. But between the time we last talked about it, and now, there's been plenty of time to make the improvement that brought us here today.
First thing that caught my eye was the ear lobe on the right, just seems a little big for proportions, maybe raise the next one or make the bottom lobe a little smaller (unless preference for it was based off an IRL picture turned into a gaming channel icon, since I know tyzi does streaming on twitch(and i believe has a youtube channel).
I loved the highlighting you gave the TYZI in the halo, mixing it with the glow of the horns was a pretty nice touch
It also seems like you're getting the hang off the body parts getting shaded and it looks really well done and clean. Certain spots, like towards the bottom of the visible chest and the shirt the shading that goes on right there, slowly curves up with the shirt, its a nice clean shaded line, then it breaks off into like motion blur, or a smudge tool? Maybe missed blending it in? On purpose? I don't know. Still looks great to me regardless.

Now for the shirt itself, I'm a little bit on the fringe about it tbh, it doesn't really stand out much, but then again it was never meant to be the highlight of the picture, so with what you had to work with it would be just fine, though for an overall it might be the only thing I would actively criticize if I had a mind too

Wings look great, shading on them is pretty well done, the stars on them are well done too, but I have no idea why they are there. Growing on? Effect? the ones above the wings are shaded in the background so they have presence, but on the wings themselfs they aren't shaded on, they are just flately on parts that should be folded with ridges, so it should cast a shadow or something if they're apart of the wings no?

10/10 would ask for commissions from you.

This "OMG NSFW BANNED" head one is a little trick to judge since its still in an outline stage. I've never been a fan of the snot from the nose, and it seems from the sketch to be an overwhelming amount. And for the tear track on the left side of the image, goes a bit unnaturally to the left for a bend, where as on the face the nose lines wouldn't match up to make the tears veer off that way unless there was an unnatural wind(or fan if you were inside?)
If I'm still around and I see another update on it I might comment more on it, but for now that's the only noteable thing I see.

SORRY FOR THE FUCKING LONG ASS POST
I MISSED YOU, SO ACCEPT THIS VERY CONSTRUCTIVE CNC POST AS A FELLOW ANIME ARTIST<3
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I've missed you love, it's been so long since I've been able to glorify myself with the art you put out.

Now, as I told you with the Rem head I really fell in love with it(#teamemilia). But that Dea head took it to a new level for me, the detail you put into the headdress was astounding. The only issue that I could nit pick if I wanted to picky would be the fact its shaded around the chains coming from from the headdress, and its stellar, you put the fine details in-between the links since as hair/ear outline which is something you don't normally take notice off, but I do see that aside from adding in the outlines for parts, its not shaded underneath the links from what I can see, hair color and the hair underneath the links are the same color when naturally should be a tad darker; since I doubt the light source you used for shading was a front source.

I love the eyes, and as you know eyes are my favorite thing to do when I draw anime and manga myself! I love the kitsune style pupils and the color choice was hype.
Lips have so much unappreciated detail on them. One of my biggest issues is trying to get the right lighting to go on lips since they are generally not dry, but not super glossy. I can never find the right depth to light accents when trying to make them pop, and yours look marvelous.

Also, I know you freehand a lot of stuff and the markings on her forehead are extremely well done and placed, but the moon on the top crease seems to be pinched right at the end, not sure if that was intentional or maybe skipped over? I'm not to complain because the arts beautiful.

ON TO THE COMMISSION THING

Now I know you said a while back that you wanted to get more into digital art and move away from toribash heads, and tbch this is one hell of a step in the right direction. But between the time we last talked about it, and now, there's been plenty of time to make the improvement that brought us here today.
First thing that caught my eye was the ear lobe on the right, just seems a little big for proportions, maybe raise the next one or make the bottom lobe a little smaller (unless preference for it was based off an IRL picture turned into a gaming channel icon, since I know tyzi does streaming on twitch(and i believe has a youtube channel).
I loved the highlighting you gave the TYZI in the halo, mixing it with the glow of the horns was a pretty nice touch
It also seems like you're getting the hang off the body parts getting shaded and it looks really well done and clean. Certain spots, like towards the bottom of the visible chest and the shirt the shading that goes on right there, slowly curves up with the shirt, its a nice clean shaded line, then it breaks off into like motion blur, or a smudge tool? Maybe missed blending it in? On purpose? I don't know. Still looks great to me regardless.

Now for the shirt itself, I'm a little bit on the fringe about it tbh, it doesn't really stand out much, but then again it was never meant to be the highlight of the picture, so with what you had to work with it would be just fine, though for an overall it might be the only thing I would actively criticize if I had a mind too

Wings look great, shading on them is pretty well done, the stars on them are well done too, but I have no idea why they are there. Growing on? Effect? the ones above the wings are shaded in the background so they have presence, but on the wings themselfs they aren't shaded on, they are just flately on parts that should be folded with ridges, so it should cast a shadow or something if they're apart of the wings no?

10/10 would ask for commissions from you.

This "OMG NSFW BANNED" head one is a little trick to judge since its still in an outline stage. I've never been a fan of the snot from the nose, and it seems from the sketch to be an overwhelming amount. And for the tear track on the left side of the image, goes a bit unnaturally to the left for a bend, where as on the face the nose lines wouldn't match up to make the tears veer off that way unless there was an unnatural wind(or fan if you were inside?)
If I'm still around and I see another update on it I might comment more on it, but for now that's the only noteable thing I see.

SORRY FOR THE FUCKING LONG ASS POST
I MISSED YOU, SO ACCEPT THIS VERY CONSTRUCTIVE CNC POST AS A FELLOW ANIME ARTIST<3

honestly, don't even know what to say. thanks for giving me critique on my past and present works.

I am still pretty much practicing digital drawing other than making heads for this game. I would want to learn how to paint someday.

I'm pretty much speechless at this point, thanks for everything that you said. missed you a lot as well and I'm glad you enjoy my art :-) <3