Toribash
aw sheez
Attached Files
White Room.rpl (363.8 KB, 37 views)
waiting for the worms.rpl (173.1 KB, 20 views)
noicee.rpl (374.4 KB, 18 views)
makuton.rpl (331.5 KB, 42 views)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
ViC - Narrow Way Part 3 - Nice replay, but a little dirty(for me), long time wasnt seen 6+dms in one hit, good job. 7,4/10

101001eee - I dont like the -9.30 replays, also there is no something special. 6.6/10

ViC - Polythene Pam. - I really like this replay, but i have mixed impression about it, like "unfinished", but still i like it. 7.4/10

ViC - nalatassassa - I think all this feminism comes from not getting banged enough. 100000000/10

ViC - Killer On The Road

ViC - Let It Be
Looks like u made it like you dont give a fuck what u are doing. 5/10 both

White room - From 410 that replay is terrible, 6/10.

waiting for rhe worms exelent replay good opener, good momentum, close to 10/10, but there is no good pose, and second hit can be more dms. 9.4/10

noicee good replay, but again no pose. 8.3/10

makuton THAT I CALL 10/10 BABY, very good, all is perfect.

Overall, you know how to replays, movement, dms, but when you see about the 50% of replay you think this is over, and furher doing some shit. You are good, when concentrate and can make replay from the first frame to the last, but you got disfocused allways and as result make to much shitty moves. That how i see it.
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|
makuton:

while the first few frames of the opener was pretty generic, the last spin before the kick was p neat and the kick itself was good

the upper body manip was stellar, shame about the headbruise, can't really do anything about that tho
rusty fella is here.
Attached Files
kappachu.rpl (204.7 KB, 23 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
You look kinda stiff sometimes. But that shit at 247 was cool af, and the jump too. Just the ending looked kinda drunk or somethig, it was a little weird.
-----
Attached Files
ViC - Taunt.rpl (365.4 KB, 28 views)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
The style of movement in this replay is really unique, and the unexpected hook kicks really tickle me. I feel like you could have refined your movement a bit more but overall this is really strong my dude, keep it up
Glimpsed
I agree with your analysis of alphallus' replay
that ending was a real erectile malfunction

anyway
Vic - Taunt :

not bad overall, around frame 550 you start flowing really well for me
I like at 520 when you flick him behind you with your foot. Probaably the best part of the replay

the way you control uke is really sweet, talent for manipulation imo
the kick is alright, i think you bend back in an awkward looking position for some time
its super hard to get glutes but only thing that could make it better is if you obliterated ukes hot slutty ass.

I like how after you push him in the air you can continue your momentum for the finish
you transition smoothly into the kick, your chest is rotated wrong in the air
but apart from that its nice. The landing and flip is great.

The last dm looks cool but could be better. 2 arms and a head is brutal but, coulda got his
tig ol biddies ya na wat im saying bud? talking bout dem Orangutan tiddies
and not to mention, the best of the best attack from under and wipe out , abs, lumbar, glutes, pecs in one cheeky slam

im ramblin shit im high, Im allowed to say that on forums without geting banned?
ill edit this and put (Hypothetically) so they have no dirt on me. maybe delete me
browser history and lay low for a while.

Did I already say the landing was great?

ok now the problems.
opener the setup is really good but sorta leads to nothing
the way you get him in the air could've been so much better
Last edited by oscar100; Feb 25, 2019 at 07:22 AM.
<_< >_>
Attached Files
clearest blue.rpl (326.6 KB, 23 views)
I'm a big fan of this movement but i feel like you could have done more with the dms although the dms you did do were very creative i liked this replay 75/100
Trying
ty m8.

collab with lionet...
Attached Files
Apek.rpl (280.6 KB, 21 views)