Ranking
I'm picky with what I put on my computer and since I got WoW and old junk I want to keep I'd rather wait till my computer starts showing some sign of slowing down, I get norton 360 in a few days so that should remove some viruses i proberaly have
People who arent seeing much results are you doing the whole tutorial? and are you editing start up items? Results do vary however.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

No, I won't attempt it intill my pc actually is slow, its built for gaming and maybe on december I will do it xD

Norton will berid of most viruses I have when I install it so i'm ok.

But seriously this is great tutorial and I would get my friend to do it only he is a paranoid freak with a super strict (demon) mother so uhh, yeah well done and keep up the good work.

Btw are you into AL (artificial life) simulators or AI (artificial intelligence) robot making competions?

I have been learning about it and so far my robot, Karichimo can sense obsticals in a 20 inch radius and avoid them, at the moment I am trying to get him to respond to sound but so far no good is coming from my attempts, it takes a lot of money xD

I had to save for 3 years to do it, oh crap im chatting about stuff you don't care about xD
I wasn't actually referring to you when I said that. You don't have to do it if you don't want to...
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

i only got like 5.8k off my computer but still nothing really though cc did recover some stuff i lost so that was a bonus
Did you disable uneeded startup items? Defrag? Run the virus scans?

Oh... anyways sometime in the future I will refer to this and thank you
You should be proud, lots of people have proberly benefited from this, maybe they were just to lazy to sign in and thank you
Thanks. I hope it continues to help people on the toribash forums.