Toribash
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
well cheff i dont like some part/replay of the vid. and did u use freecam or keyframe for it?
also guys i gonna stop a bit TB so the naw temporary leader is Maro and the co leader is mata ... aghh i forgot to change the renk but yead gl guys and put me in the RIP rank pls

Damn. We cant just get up with the clan with 2 leaders and a few inactive members.. damn man.. why do you have to leave.. i mean.. stop
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
you guys need mobin back to survive . _.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Yeah, I don't think you guys are going to survive much anymore. I'm sorry for your loss.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Ok... Matarika is the new Co leader as Darker said. and darekr was put in R.I.P as asked... now idk anything about a leader.......... Im a forum noob..... I might get good internet today so idk if anyone wants to help recruit... Mata?
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Ok... Matarika is the new Co leader as Darker said. and darekr was put in R.I.P as asked... now idk anything about a leader.......... Im a forum noob..... I might get good internet today so idk if anyone wants to help recruit... Mata?

I can help you out whenever you need help just send away a pm and it's Cool
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Damn. We cant , just get up with the clan with 2 leaders and a few inactive members.. damn man.. why do you have to leave.. i mean.. stop

well I'm„ so sorry for that but i need to take break tb and i have so many thing to do in rl so i don't really have time to check the forum or in game but u can still pm me if u need to ask something"!
just a fancy signature
I'll see what I can do about recruitment
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Sorry for my inactivity on the forums but my data ran out and i will only get more data in the begginig of march thanks for understanding

Rtninja8
Perfection starts with hard work and motivation !
Lol my birthday is in 3 march :P
-----
Originally Posted by RTNINJA8 View Post
Sorry for my inactivity on the forums but my data ran out and i will only get more data in the begginig of march thanks for understanding

Rtninja8

Rtninja. Last activity: 4 hrs ago (at the moment). Post: 11 hours ago... So yeah if you just come to check the toribash forum just be active on clan forum too. Post something maybe try to help us with the shit we are in at the moment... All the new recruits are inactive. The clan needs more work.. new banner. New shit.. members that are active on forums.... Like that. More active members = entering clan wars = a high possibility of winning = more tc in the bank = can enter some events and tourneys with tc in the bank or make clan events.

See how important it is?

Guys we need to be more active than usual. Like maybe everyday if you guys can. But hell.. we didnt even make 2 pages in a week. You guys know im inactive cuz i dont have a good internet... (Gonna have to join the internet protest LOL) anyways try to be active like never before. Also im gonna be online tomorrow all day. Send me a pm if you want to open a recruit server or if you just wanna play toribash with me.
-----
Holy sh** who removed the allies in the ally section :O
-----
Apply for the recruiter Rank today guys. Active on forum and ingame? Apply now!
Last edited by maro6162; Feb 27, 2014 at 10:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No activity till now... yeah...
-----
Updated some things in the clan forum.
-----
Im really tired of coming and checking the clan forum. only to find that the last post was by me.....

MrDevilMan
XxSJxX
Cheffchen

You guys left in the time of need.

You made me disappointed honestly.
Last edited by maro6162; Feb 27, 2014 at 06:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump