Toribash
Hi there.
My names Rifle, previously known as Asfall.
Some personal information about me, my real name is Justus Spillman, I’m 16, currently a sophomore in highschool. I’m a mix of Asian and European, but I currently live in California. I’m waiting patiently to turn 21 so I can start drinking. I speak English but that’s pretty much all I speak. Right now I’m not really active in game because of school, but on the forums I’m trying to get a lot more active.

I have the most experience in ABD and lenshu, for tk I’m not really sure, and I’m going to be honest I’m not great at boxshu. I don’t duel much but I’m looking to get a loan so I can start dueling. Right now I don’t really have anything to duel. I’m also a replay maker but I can’t post replays since I’m on mobile.

I want to join July because of clan league. I wanted to join a clan that had a chance at winning this year’s clan league, and I thought July had a high chance. Also the people in July are pretty non-toxic and chill, at least I hope so. From what I’ve seen it seems like that is the truth. I don’t have as much skill as you guys, so I hope I could become a better player from this.

Thanks for reading over my app.
I have bad social skills.
K ily
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
....I have bad social skills.
I don’t duel much but I’m looking to get a loan so I can start dueling.
I’m also a replay maker but I can’t post replays
I don’t have as much skill as you guys

Well what would you offer to the clan then if you cant duel, you don't have good social skills and you dont have as much skill as the rest of the people?
Last edited by cowmeat; May 15, 2019 at 01:01 PM.
I don’t even know why I wasn’t specific with that. I meant I had bad social skills IRL. Sorry, I’m an idiot like that sometimes.
It’s not really a “I can’t duel” it’s more of a “I don’t have things to duel with”.
I have a replay thread but it’s old and outdated.
And like I said, I want to learn. It’s not a big skill gap but it’s enough to where I can still be taught.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal