ES Recruitment Drive
Flying.

Shit would be so cash. "go to school!" *FLYING LIKE A BOSS*
surprised no one said this yet, immortality.

other stuff like flying, or "element" control would draw too much attention, and you would probably be captured by some government and experimented on ;o

[T]
#hi

The power of influence. Being able to control the decisions, likes, dislikes etc of other people to a certain degree. Either that or the ability to learn at a much faster rate than normal. A bit more subtle, like Ishi said being captured by the government and anal probed daily in some Alaskan lab doesn't sound to appealing to me.
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
surprised no one said this yet, immortality.

other stuff like flying, or "element" control would draw too much attention, and you would probably be captured by some government and experimented on ;o

fuck, ninja'd me. :<
RIP ∑
master of the universe
The ability to control my body entirely.
By entirely I mean I could control my brain and by example command myself use more muscles in order to apply more 'pressure' than we normally do in order to be stronger by periods of time. Or simply being able to do whatever I want to myself whenever I want.
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
The ability to control my body entirely.
By entirely I mean I could control my brain and by example command myself use more muscles in order to apply more 'pressure' than we normally do in order to be stronger by periods of time. Or simply being able to do whatever I want to myself whenever I want.

Also i wish that i could read peoples thoughts. Everything would be so much easier.
invisibility its awesome when you can hide in any place
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)