Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Boxing League

Hi guys, it's jj3144. I have created this event for those boxers out there who have nothing to do with there life, because others think that boxing is a ancient mod or something. Well I say no to that because people like my still do enjoy this mod. So I made the event Toribash Boxing League I want this event to go on as long as possible. Ok so this is pretty much a boxing league but to get into it you must send one of your best replays of you win and maybe losing but you tried.

Rules:
We will have boxing Matchs every weekday
If you do not show up to your match you will lose that game, effecting your record, and you will have 3 weeks of no match privileges
There will be a ref at all matches(Not always me, I will be participating)
If you have illegal blows like crouch blow or kicking you will be disqualified

Prizes:
Every about 3 months we will have a championship night where the top 8 boxers go head to head for the trophy. Depending on how many members there will be the first 3 months we will not have a championship.
-----
Last edited by jj3144; May 31, 2013 at 02:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You live once.You die once.Life will end some day.Those haters you see in the corner, should motivate you.
Members:
JJ3144
vamprey11(sparkledust)
GoodRage(ironboot)
Those are the Bashers who have joined TBL
You live once.You die once.Life will end some day.Those haters you see in the corner, should motivate you.
So there is no real prize?
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) eat clen tren hard, anavar give up