Ranking
Original Post
[Event] Write me a story :^)
So, the rules are simple.
-Write the best story
-Follow the guidelines
-?
-Profit

The winnings will be everything in my inventory and a specialized drawing that I will make for you, the winner, yeah.

The guidelines are
-It must be a story about me
-Random
-Include Internet :^)

Date due = 48 hours from this post.

The judging will be made by me.
Opinion based, and if you followed the rules (they're quite easy).

Thanks burs!

p.s - if you get infracted for your story i will draw a picture for you, no im not condoning bad behaviour but it would still be sweg.

EDIT: YOU CAN POST MORE THAN ONE STORY, I GUESS.
Last edited by hobo; Jul 12, 2013 at 05:47 AM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
awsum works so far
judging is in about 20hours or so
idfk for sure
counting sucks

but yeah ok bi maek more stories luv u<3
and if i dont judge them on time its cause my computer is being gay again and not letting me on the forums at all
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Forums wrre dead cause they DOSed too much..
And are you going to do something woth these stories?
Hobo as a male
Internet as a Female
Final Part, too lazy to make much, hope you like it

As children, Internet and Hobo were inseparable despite their family rivalry, and their friendship soon blossomed into a young love that seemed destined to bring their families together. That was until a misunderstanding grew into mistrust that tore them apart. Reunited a decade later, both Internet and Hobo run their families' cava estates. As a rival estate begins to sabotage their businesses, they realize they must put aside their past to save their future, their company and their love for each other!

---

*In the beach*
As Hobo watched Internet play in the surf, he was surprised at the depth of feelings he had for her. As if sensing his thoughts, Internet beckoned him to join her.

"You'd better be careful. The waves can be pretty strong," Hobo warned, stepping into the water to join her.

"Don't worry. The water is perfect," Internet replied, unaware of how her wet clothes clung to her body. Just then, a wave broke against her, pushing her straight into Hobo arms. Exactly where she needed to be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~Wushu ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hobo. Internet. The story of two friends that became school teachers! When Hobo was 7 Internet moved in across the street. When they started school that year their teacher asked them what they wanted to be when they grew up and Hobo and Internet both answered the same. Professional baseball players. They trained vigorously in both school and sports for 3 years and they finally tried out for a team. When they tried out the coach was astonished! Coach said, "What the hell was that?!? That was the worst peformance that I've ever seen! Get out of here!" When the coach said that they ran to their 1st grade teacher and told them how their baseball dream was crushed and the teacher and the teacher suggested that they both become teachers. Skip 10 years into the future. Hobo and Internet are 20 now and are getting their degrees. Hobo in Math. Internet in Language Arts. All of this was inspired by that one fateful day 10 years ago. Skip forward another 10 years. Hobo and Internet are now distinguashed teacher in their field and are teaching the 6th grade. Everytime one of their students gets and "A" they give them a lollipop. And they hold huge end of the year parties with a combined class. Hobo and Internet continued to teach into their early 80's and lived a life full of their favorite and most enjoyed pasttime, teaching. They lived next to each other until Hobo got alzteimerz and forgot who Internet was and murdered him in his sleep. And Hobo lived happily ever after in the retirement home next to the dog park. He died of natural causes April 27, 2086.
This is a story about a hobo and the Internet warrior.

Hobo was alone at home one evening playing Toribash. His good friend, internet, had come over to play with Hobo.

Hobo: hey Internet, what's up?
Internet: nothing much downloading some ram, but nothing more.
Hobo: wanna play toribash with me?
Internet: Sure!!!

So hobo and Internet start up toribash but a strange light comes out of the game.

Hobo: what is this?!?!
Internet: I don't know.

Suddenly the two friends are taken into the game. They are flying through a vortex of data and strange numbers. They suddenly stop and seem to be wearing loose clothes. Hobo has a pitch black belt on with a hat and scarf, while Internet has a grey belt and a top hat with an eyepiece.

Hobo: what the heck happened to us?
Internet: I think toribash abducted us...
: who goes there?
Hobo: our names are hobo and Internet, who are you good sir?
: fight me and ill tell you.

An amazing fight goes on between the unknown fighter and hobo. Hobo gets the advantage and withs with a DQ.

Uke: my name is Uke. I have come to take you two too meet our god, Hampa. Follow me.

The group walk along a twisted path, fighting their way through. Internet seems exceptionally good. The group then meets a pure white warrior with a robotic head.

Kindlebob: hello, my name is Kindlebob, guardian of the god Hampa. Please state your business.
Hobo: we wish to fight the god.
Kindlebob: I must test to see if you are worthy.

Kindlebob takes a fighting stance and charges at Internet. Hobo punches kindle away. Kindle quickly grabs hobos hand and throws him at Uke and Internet.

Kindlebob: enough you two seem worthy, follow me.

The group the walks to a house and meet someone with an elite colored belt.

Hampa: kindle, why have you brought these two fighters too me.
Kindlebob: They with to fight you, sir.
Hobo: ill go first.

The two fight but Hampa rips hobo to shreds. Internet cries.

Internet: you are going to pay a thousand times over.

Hampa takes a defensive stance while Internet throws a heavy punch. Hampas arm flies off. Hampa kicks Internet in the legs, and they both fly off.

Hampa: you fought well, now I shall bring your friend back too life.

Hobo gets reformed and Hampa gives them each a pure white belt.

Hampa: you are both master belts, use your knowledge wisely and i shall fight you again, now return to your world.

Hobo and Internet return to the real world and live happily ever after.
Once upon a time Hobo was just walking in the sidewalk. After a while (it was around 10 PM) at the corner of his eye he saw a shadow. He was getting scared "what if I will get kidnapped? Held-up? and even worse...KILLED!" After thinking of the possibilities,he quickened his pace....His heart is beating faster and faster,and even more he is thinking the one following him is getting faster....He ran,screaming,then he looked behind....He got stopped in his tracks,the one following him is just a dog,on the dogs head is: It was just da dog he trained to scare people in the night....
The End.
ok so volare wins the world
well dun 2voleypollyfgt
he gits evryting

i will be drawing pictures for the following people bcus theyre cool
volare
thig
interfaeg
pusga
pal
jsnuff(lolitsgunasuck)
dropkick