ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Plus View Post
I contacted spcr in discord couple days ago. He totally ignored me. What a nice guy.
Also im starting to get sick of tech support threads. Smaug said in irc its the upload issue. Ill try one more time tomorrow and then make a thread.

I don't get dm notifications though, didn't get to see it until now.

Also, I don't think I have the time for it, sorry.
-----
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Plus, we still are friend's, it had nothing to do with being staff though. I've known Surge for a long time. Hopefully you get your truck back so you can do things, I hate being bored.

I also know surge since he was in [l]iquor and was called ruby and didn't get an invite. lol
Last edited by Theory; Oct 11, 2017 at 07:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
you really should just make a app like everybody does. Ive known him for a while too but thats not a reason to inv. Only reason to inv if u are staff :^)

All fun and games bois dont take it srs ;)
spcr, I can't invite someone who is in a clan - anyway this is not the best place to discuss this, I would prefer to keep this thread clean.
I'm not arguing about that though.

Also when are you guys doing a event?
Last edited by Theory; Oct 11, 2017 at 07:54 PM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
We're hoping to run a tourney tonight or tomorrow if that's what you mean, as for forum event, not so sure. Soon, whenever we get a good idea for one.
For future refrence: we only invite people that the clan agrees to invite. Whether we decide that by app or not depends

(im)

That's a good point, I always ask in the Discord chat if anyone doesn't want me to invite someone.

Anybody wanna get ingame after I eat? I'll be ready about 1.5 hours from now
Does any of you play PUBG? If yes u should totally add me on steam so i could carry you.
rofl. What GPU you have. I just got a new pc rig so i can run all the games with ultra. Love it.