Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
spar I just did with shigiezi

but he just left so I edited it
Attached Files
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

before you watch this replay, I want to apologize to my sparring mentors toriobaby, crocap, and dobby, because this kid brought out the worst in me. I was triggered first because i didnt come out of the kick how i wanted to, and then the guy smacked me tot he ground and all hell broke loose. I was out for blood realism was completely out of the question, in the end i still got kicked in the back of the head and we ended it there was a gg and about 3 gallons of salt pouring from my ears. My first spar since the last episode of game of thrones, and it was a complete shit show, enjoy

This can be used as an example of what not to do when sparring @Marrez

i did the jump thing ffs
Attached Files
rustedballs.rpl (504.9 KB, 6 views)
I'd like some feedback on a recent spar
Attached Files
ASS-Spar with paik.rpl (687.8 KB, 7 views)
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Training high kicks feet touch floor only.
Self sparring is too tedious for me
-----
Originally Posted by Asfall View Post
I'd like some feedback on a recent spar

All around good spar. Nice balance, decent hits, could definitely be more powerful.
I did see a few instances where your flow was a bit off, as well as throughout the entire fight you were very stiff, try relaxing more joints or letting your limbs move a bit more. Great job
Balance: 9/10 (Your balance was great, as well as your ability to recover)
Flow: 6/10 (seemed like you second guessed yourself a few times when you
could have gone for kicks causing twitching)
agility: 5/10 (too stiff)
power: 3/10 (one attack landed)
Attached Files
s_p_t.rpl (261.0 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Micah; Sep 9, 2018 at 10:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I won't CnC anything at the moment because I am sparring, so expect me to say something soon. I gave it a sneak peek anyways and I already have an idea about what to say

Also, Micah, since you are in Students List I can invite you to RSO discord server if you mind and if you are not in it already, just give me your discord info
Last edited by Lionet; Sep 9, 2018 at 02:26 PM.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Asfall: to be honest, I don't have much to say. You have some nice movement but you just fails in apply it to the game.

Often I saw you failing in accomplish a move or just changed your mind and started flowing to another direction. That is just not good to watch

but, no worries, you ain't bad man, just need more practice never stop sparring and you'll go high.

If you need any specific tips, just tell or hit me up in our discord server

@Micah: well, in each one of those kicks you failed in something, but your are using your tori nicely and know how to do what you want to, but I wouldn't say you are marrying all the factors needed to perform a good movement together. Let's go to details then!

In the first double kick you used your legs pretty well, but you failed in following it with your arms that stayed still most of the time, and your right leg landed in a not-so-good position to balance after the swing so that you would fix with your whole tori by know how to kicking without pushing or rotating your tori too much and controlling your axis with your arms/torso.
Now, in the second launch-to-kick the opposite happened. I love how you used your arms and how they flowed together with your movement but you didn't make as wise use of your leg as you did before. Personally, in that launch I would wait until I got the proper bending to launch and I usually relax my hip to launch, so my leg won't flip me to my back.

I'll be attaching two examples of how I would do that, one for a regula and just visually fancy double kick and other for a powerful flying kick

In the next kick you wasn't at the best position to launch but, wow OwO, you managed to pull it out very well. Good job with that man
though

here you had already rotated your chest and your arms wouldn't be able to create enough momentum and give power to your kick, and the problem with this is that your hip is too extended to pull out a great kick, letting you in an awkward position that forced you to kick the floor with the other leg and push the kicking leg hard enough.

I love the tricking-kick-move you did next No complains about it besides your arms staying still again

I'm also attaching a short spar I did with Zibril, maybe he uses that to apply in the future but meh, here it is
Attached Files
example1.rpl (160.1 KB, 3 views)
example2.rpl (138.2 KB, 3 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

whoof!

i'm (sorta) free

Micah: accepted, adding you the teachers list

I'll also be updating Xioi
beware