Here Is MEh replays
-----
Replays For ORMO
Attached Files
ORMO - Decap.rpl (85.6 KB, 18 views)
ORMO - MadMan.rpl (413.2 KB, 16 views)
ORMO - Split.rpl (116.1 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by torr1; Aug 9, 2016 at 11:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
my old app was in 17,of that past month.
today: 17/08

Attached Files
ViC - CAd.rpl (231.6 KB, 38 views)
vic - common.rpl (268.8 KB, 32 views)
vic - nilon(decap version).rpl (194.4 KB, 40 views)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
this turned out into a rotine :/
Attached Files
[Alpho][ Slow Drag ][T].rpl (263.0 KB, 16 views)
[Alpho][ On s'endort ][M].rpl (304.4 KB, 20 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
oh my here we go

Torr1: I'm going to have to say no and here's why. All three of your replays are very rough. They are all very simple and there isn't much to them. Also your movements aren't that good and you need to work on refining your hits and movements.

Linvium
: I like the opener to the first replay and i was expecting a super sick manip. The first hit was good, but the follow up and the ending was really lack luster. The movements are good few jerky movements here and there but overall cool.

In the second replay the opener is twitchy and kinda awkward. Manip wasn't executed very well, but damn those dms. Coolio

Third replay you are very stiff and it looks like you are having trouble moving. if you didn't get stuck on the ground you could have gotten some pretty nice spins, but yeah you look really heavy and its super stiff and twitchy. 2 kicks are eh

Gonna have to say No work on movement and making the moves and dms flow.

Victortb: Yo ima be honest here this replay is dank af. I love the idea of starting in the ground to get that pop and the spins and execution of the replay is pretty good. Arm movements could be better but still pretty damn awesome

Ok ok second replay is also pretty cool. Opener is nice, but your knees could use some work (twitchy) i dont really have anything to say about it cause its kinda dank. After the decap the transition into the pose could be smoother.

Ok the third replay doesnt stand in comparison to the other 2. The opener is very jerky and doesn't really look that good. and its just a decap. Which is good if you have a super dank opener, but this opener is lack luster.

I would maybe say yes if you replaced that third replay with a super awesome one. On the edge as of now

AlphaN00b: First replay, the start of the opener is kinda eh. Didn't like the arm movement was very twitchy and weird. Now i freakin love the movement between 320 till the knee dm. Its very fluid and just looks cool imo. Nice transition into the split. The transition into the pose was eh.

Second replay. I dont know anything about tricking, but the movement is cool, but the ending felt half assed.

Third replay. The opener into the lift was pretty fuckin sick i liked that alot, but the follow up was very eh. I was expecting a sick manip but you kinda just kicked uke in a way that didnt do much. didnt like the grab knee dm seemed like an accident. Nice kick and i dont mind ground decaps.

Honestly if you replaced the second replay id possibly give it a yes
torr1: the spin before the decap in the first replay was pretty cool, but everything else is pretty rough and needs some work. Try to keep making replays and you will gradually become better. My vote is no.

Linvium: I like your movement, i think it's pretty great already and you know what you're doing. The second replay was probably the only one where the movement didn't play the main part, but you still made it good by doing some really cool dms such as the decap and the knee kick at the end.

I like the first replay, the movement is really great and the decap feels satisfactory, it has a POP to it, if that even makes sense :D

The last replay was a little lackluster for me. I don't mind simple replays, but it felt like there was not much else to make up for it. Plus what was in the replay wasn't particularly impressive, and it didn't exactly show us anything that the last 2 replays didn't.

I'm afraid my vote is no but if you get 3 replays that look really good (which you are clearly capable of) i will gladly vote yes.

victortb: dank replays, i vote yes.
to contrast with what Static said, i thought the third replay was absolutely sick, the twitchy knees in the opener play a part in making the whole replay have this "abrupt" mood in which all your movements are really sudden and elastic, and the decap (one of my favourite decaps i have ever seen) only solidifies it.

AlphaN00b: I like the first replay, it looks interesting mostly because of the held knees, but everything else was also good.

The tricking replay was good, the arm movement looked on point most of the time. A few times your lumbar kinda bent around a bit but that is a nitpick. My only real problem is the ending which was clearly half assed.

I really like the opener in the third replay, the extended ankle was really awesome. The manip looked just fine, and while i'm not a huge fan of the grab, the kick was pretty effective.

I'm kinda with Static on this one, if the weekend ends and nobody has made a tiebreaker vote on your app, i would like another replay from you. You can post it until next weekend, so if you want you have time to make a new one :p
oh yeah