ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Raid is open for applicants!

So you want to join Raid eh?

Well we are currently open to applications from anyone! But what makes us different from all the other clans?

Raid is a well established fairly old clan. We have a highly active group of respected members who are constantly showing of their skills in art, multiplayer and single player. We have a pretty busy clan board, along with a private forum which is where we do sneaky things.

Luckily we don't have a Qi limit as we understand a lot of you are single player fags, so that isn't an issue. Other than that we generally look for members who can hold up a good amount of forum activity and is easy to get along with.

Okay, so if you are interested simply fill out the application below and post it in the thread, where we will discuss you and contact you via PM.

Previous Clans:
Infraction History:
IRC Access:
A Little About Yourself:

Thanks for reading and why not come get to us by joining #raid.
Or check out our clan board, here.
Belt/QI: white/2 (if i added all my accounts up i would be 6th dan though)
Previous Clans: none
Infraction History: none
IRC Access: yes
A Little About Yourself: ok, well, as ive said im 14 and doing my GCSE's. im doing a GCSE in art so i can do arty things. i prefer single player to multiplayer honestly and can supply newly worked replays if needs be. i am reliable, active in-game and in forums, i will become active in IRC if the need arises (such as if i am accepted into raid). i play tribash a lot and am friendly and encouragin ingame. ok, well thats all i got, thanks for taking the time to read this application
Belt / QI: Black /1600
Previous clan: ---
Infraction history: ---
IRC access: no
About yourself:
Active: Every day (game) Forum: hmmm...

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Belt/QI:brown/812/rank:1604
Previous Clans: no
Infraction History: no
IRC Access:yes
A Little About Yourself:im good at toribash im play at may and im now brown i also win 46 times fight against custom belt and 5th dan up 63 times