Ranking
Personal information:

First name:Sergey
Interests:Languages,literature,(I speak english not so good,but im trying to improve it :3 Reading one of the favorite Palahniuk books in english at the moment),
psychology,gymnastics,cinema,photography,
architecture,graphics and many other kinds of art.
Intellegence:
reading a dozens of books,studying well and hope
it can make me intellegent one day :3

Belt: 3rd dan black belt (3866 qi)
Favorite mode:akido.The most beautyfull mode in
my opinion.requires a lot of skill.
Control over my tori:
easily can evade any kind of falls,can perform amazing moves by phisycs knowledge,can force the enemy to
make any fatal mistakes by using passive tactics.
7.5 from 10 in my opinion.

And why should you take me:
At first,i am a texture maker,so my textures will
be cheaper for my clan mates.Its so usefull i think.
Also,it's always interesting to speak with me
and i have a good sense of humour.
I haven't ever tried to trick somebody in TB,
so i will keep the honor of the clan on the highest level
anyone can imagine.

Hope you like me :3

and here some of my replays:
Attached Files
progib.rpl (44.3 KB, 8 views)
IseeU_wushu.rpl (49.9 KB, 6 views)
IseeUheadkick.rpl (91.6 KB, 6 views)
stepanoob.rpl (57.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by IseeU; Jan 11, 2011 at 09:03 PM.
Love him! I would like to play you ingame and untill then its a yes from me C:
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by Baronet View Post
Name: Baronet
Gmt: +2
Forum/Irc Activity: Well I'm a good talker so I love to go to any thread and talk about something, I'm really sure that I am active in the forum
Past Clans: Avatar, W.O.A (i am in this clan now but if you guys accept me i will leave W.O.A becose clan leader is banned, clan is inactive.)
Best Mod: Taekkyon or Aikido. (I love freeruning or parkour, if someone want i can post some replays.)
Talents: I do not have any talent as a texture in drawing, but I think that I am a good contender in the game.
Why do you want to join?: Becose this clan is great.. Great says everything, and about this clan activity says 250~ pages on Dsc. ;) ;)
Why should I let you?: Well I think with my clan to reduce the possibility of becoming inactive;) I would be a good thing for the clan wars;)

Info about yourself: My name is Edvinas, i am from Lithuanija (Near Baltic sea), I am 15 years old, playing toribash 1,3Years, I love well-skate-skiing on the mountain, i am loyal (b ut if clan becomes very inactive or smth i surely leave ) this is not my main account, my main account is edvis112.. banned now for selling item that i dont have... (I gotten that item on other acc, but as you know moderators do not care) He got 3600QI, 250~ posts on forum (i am not pretty sure becose there was in forum hack and i think i lost some posts) I got not so bad achievements (I do not have the Achievements that come when you're playing well at the beginning because I played really not well when I started playing Toribash ..) On edvis i gotted pretty good items, links below.

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...rname=edvis112

Inventory -
Activate- http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...&userid=608702
Deactivate - http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...?userid=608702

Please guys. Then edvis will be unbanned i will join with edvis..

Played with my friend channelxxx and he can proof this is my replays.

dude ur in reach
Pathogen > Reach? Works for me.

I vote yes for Sergey, he is one of my best Tori-friends, and taught me all I knew about Wushu when I wasn't pro.
Y hello there my name is footside im 13 years old and id like to join pathogen. Im a pretty cool kid i eat raw eggs for breakfast and watch futurama when its actually supposed to be my bedtime (im actually jking cuz that would be really dumb XD)

Ima blue belt and i joined like 2 yrs ago but ive had stuff to do. my fave mod is judo.tbm and I PWN NOOBS..i cant stand noobs but people somteime call me a noob but i actually had a blackbelt account like really long ago. i hope there didnt have to be an app format cuz i REALLY wanna join this clan. thank you for reading...

sincerelly yours,
with love,
FooTSiDe

P.S LOVE the DSC

my replays arent uploading and i have NO IDEA why :P
yungmoney has just robbed your bank account for 18 toricredits
Little advice...read the first post in this thread or any other thread you intend to post in.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
First name: Dylan
Interests: I took martial arts when I was younger. I'm in high school, and at home I normally freerun, skateboard, relax, or get on TB, be it ingame or forums.
Intelligence: I am an intelligent person, and use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Best mod: Probably Aikido BD o_o
Control over your Tori: I have a good amount of control over my tori, and I have played Toribash for roughly a year, but have lost accounts in the past.

Why should we have you? What makes you so useful? One paragraph minimum:

I think I should be accepted/overlooked because I am a fairly good artist, I am good ingame, and I am a very friendly person. Pathogen clan seems like a great, organized clan with cool members, good players, and overall nice people. I believe that I will fit in here, so I hope that you, Dan, will at the least consider me for Pathogen. Thanks.
Attached Files
ad_madman0.rpl (173.8 KB, 4 views)
ad_dmpunch0.rpl (55.0 KB, 4 views)
awesomeflipz.rpl (275.7 KB, 4 views)
Catch 'em all? Really? That's gonna take awhile...
Among A Dying Breed Of True Marketeers