Ranking
Originally Posted by IceShadow
Please don't plagerise other people's hard work. It you're going to copy and paste to make a textures, that's fine, just please state that it has been done as such.

HMM hand trails. (

Thats realy realy sad. My mood was just flashed into the toilet.
2/10 - If you want to create copypasted sets, You have to learn to manipulate images/parts of images better. Try to use brushes, that could help.
Last edited by nblx; Feb 13, 2011 at 04:03 PM.
it is a good job for a beginner. i like it except for the head. it could use more details like hair, scar etc. trails are simply awesome. 6/10.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Originally Posted by thedarkblood View Post
it is a good job for a beginner. i like it except for the head. it could use more details like hair, scar etc. trails are simply awesome. 6/10.

Yeh, I find Head to be missing something myself. Yet I don't want to make any hair for it. I just don't like all those heads with hair. There's only 1 haircut that actually fits the Tori head. And Joker's haircut doesn't fall under that category.

Just look at the image above.Imo it's just silly.

Also, at above poster. You're saying it as I if I had no effort on the set at all. It wasn't made before me, I didn't steal it from anyone. The head is only thing I took from Google. The ace was sent to me by friend. He's an artist, I had no idea this image would turn out to be on Google.

If you have nothing positive or constructive to say, don't say anything.
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
Board Rules
C/P Sets should now include links to the reference and acknowledgment to the original artist.
Mods retain the right to close/delete the thread or deal out infractions, should the work be a blatant copy or if the thread does not comply with the rules.

rules made by jok, stonewall, bendover, reddevil, eleeleth and me <3

You're required to state if any work was not made by you, just because you friend might have made the ace of spades trails does not give you the right to pass it off as your own, it gives us members a false sense of your ability as an artist and is disrespectful to others who make their work from scratch.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
unless i guess wrongly ur using a blood brush or something
my advise for hand and feet is to use playing cards as well
Originally Posted by tunghenry View Post
unless i guess wrongly ur using a blood brush or something
my advise for hand and feet is to use playing cards as well

Nah, I wanted to make legs stand out a little bit more. Also, playing cards don't really fit on the arms, since those are way smaller then legs. I can resize them, but then they aren't noticeable.

Originally Posted by Pawned View Post
awesome, is it WIP ?

Eh. I'm still kinda new to all this. What's WIP?