Ranking
App:
Forum activity 1 to 10:8
In-game activity 1 to 10:9
Belt:green
Location+GMT:colorado U.S.A
Previous clans:n/a
Why did you get kicked/left (2 sentences+ Only need 2 sentences(if you havent been in a clan before, N/A):N/A
Previous Infractions (if not, N/A):N/A
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more):fight for something other than toricredits.Also to have fun with other friends that i would know
Best official mods your good at:Twinnswords,judo (Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, judo, joustingfixed, twinswords...etc)
Languages (must speak english):english
What Can You bring to the clan:Videomaking (art, replays, editing, videomaking,etc...)
Forum activity 1 to 10:6-7
In-game activity 1 to 10:7-8
Belt:Green almost Blue
Location+GMT: GMT +07
Previous clans: Nope
Why did you get kicked/left (2 sentences+ Only need 2 sentences(if you havent been in a clan before, N/A):N/A
Previous Infractions (if not, N/A):N/A
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more):It's a great CLAN!
Best official mods your good at: (Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, judo, joustingfixed, twinswords...etc): xspar, twinsword(MOST), aikido big dojo.
Languages (must speak english):I mostly speak English
What Can You bring to the clan: (art, replays, editing, videomaking,etc...): VICTORY of
clan wars
Last edited by BluePoema; May 25, 2013 at 01:36 PM. Reason: mistake
both of you can join but i hope you guys stay active on the clan thread and ingame, if not then its a kick.
Forum activity 1 to 10: 7
In-game activity 1 to 10: 8
Belt: Brown
Location+GMT: New York
Previous clans: N/A
Why did you get kicked/left (2 sentences+ Only need 2 sentences(if you havent been in a clan before, N/A):
Previous Infractions (if not, N/A):
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more):
Best official mods your good at: (Judo, Twinsword, Wushu)
Languages (must speak english): English
What Can You bring to the clan: (creativity
App:
Forum activity 1 to 10: 5
In-game activity 1 to 10: 7.5
Belt: Brown
Location+GMT: Alabama, USA GMT-5
Previous clans: Lawedan (Disbanded then rebuilt)
Why did you get kicked/left (2 sentences+ Only need 2 sentences(if you havent been in a clan before, N/A): The clan was disbanded
Previous Infractions (if not, N/A): N/A
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more): i want to help cause the toribash Apocalypse. I just want to watch the world burn.
Best official mods your good at: taekkyon, Judo, Shaloin Bo staff.
Languages (must speak english): English , trying to learn japanese
What Can You bring to the clan: I like to test openers, I am soon starting a youtube channel.
Last edited by 31073; Jul 29, 2013 at 08:08 AM.
The Blood Shall Flow Like Water
Forum activity 1 to 10:10
In-game activity 1 to 10:8
Belt: Blue
Location+GMT: Brazil, +3.00
Previous clans: None
Why did you get kicked/left (2 sentences+ Only need 2 sentences(if you havent been in a clan before, N/A): N/A
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more): Because i think is a very nice clan and is a group where i can learn a lot. A great starting point.
Best official mods your good at: (Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, judo, joustingfixed, twinswords...etc) Taekkyon,aikido,wushu.
Languages (must speak english): Poruguese,english.
What Can You bring to the clan: (art, replays, editing, videomaking,etc...) For now nothing, i started playing wo days ago. So just in-game recognition i guess.

Here are some of my replays (SP and MP, sorry for the wierd names, i just typed fast so i can save in time.)

EDIT : Nevermind, dont want this clan anymore. Cya.
Attached Files
lol.rpl (87.4 KB, 3 views)
OOOOOH.rpl (49.4 KB, 3 views)
mushu com ago.rpl (32.9 KB, 3 views)
beating a noob.rpl (76.5 KB, 3 views)
decaap tk.rpl (79.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by RockStarzz; Jul 30, 2013 at 03:29 AM.
[Aether] l [TW] l [TABD]
Aether is recruiting!
App:
Forum activity 1 to 10: not much but will start soon
In-game activity 1 to 10: 10
Location+GMT: Scotland
Previous clans: N/A
Why did you get kicked/left (2 sentences+ Only need 2 sentences(if you havent been in a clan before, N/A): N/A
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more): Im good at toribash and have a lot to offer a clan. Would also like some people to play along with.
Best official mods your good at: mostly akidio and judo but am good at some other mods
Languages (must speak english): English
What Can You bring to the clan: Im very tounament active.
Originally Posted by RockStarzz View Post
Forum activity 1 to 10:10
In-game activity 1 to 10:8
Location+GMT: Brazil, +3.00
Previous clans: None
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more): Because i think is a very nice clan and is a group where i can learn a lot. A great starting point.
Best official mods your good at: (Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, judo, joustingfixed, twinswords...etc) Taekkyon,aikido,wushu.
Languages (must speak english): Poruguese,english.
What Can You bring to the clan: (art, replays, editing, videomaking,etc...) For now nothing, i started playing wo days ago. So just in-game recognition i guess.

Here are some of my replays (SP and MP, sorry for the wierd names, i just typed fast so i can save in time.)

EDIT : Nevermind, dont want this clan anymore. Cya.

....Clan dead