Toribash
Original Post
[CTO] Competitive Toribash Organization

Competitive Toribash Organization
Welcome to the official forum organization for competitive Toribash players.

Flames and Hassan are the current org leaders.

Reasons for this organization.
There are a good number of you who play Toribash competitively, but there is nothing set in place to promote more competitiveness or reward you for being good players (other than low prize tournaments) so I created this organization for those of us who enjoy the competitive aspect of this game and would like to take it as far as we can as a community through events and esport chit chat.

Why you should want to join.
If you are a part of [CT] you are entitled to restricted events with high value prizes set on competitive mods such as aikidobigdojo.tbm and lenshu3ng.tbm, all modified before events to be as competitive as they can be. The only adjustment that is carried across all mods is longer reactiontime; this will be be around 15 seconds more. This adjustment was tested in-game and those extra seconds really do have a big impact on performance. It also means nobody is at a disadvantage in terms of the time needed to adjust all the joints they wanted to. No more miss-clicks!

Events and Bank.
50,000tc for first place on a lenshu3ng.tbm tourney this week, saturday winner: Lamby
75,000tc tourney for 1st place on (?) on January.

Bank - ctobank

Our Discord (we recommend you join).
https://discord.gg/2vpTgeW

Roster
Below are the ranks for [CT] members. You will be graded on your performance during tournument matches or in training lobbies on a variety of mods.

The Duellist

The Duellist is able to win consistently with ease (you do not have to duel to be able to earn this rank).

The Challenger

The Challenger crushes the rank below and is able to maintain a great performance against the rank above.

The Competitor

The Competitor is a good, respectable fighter but fails to win the majority of the time.

The Unranked

The Unranked are awaiting their fates.

How you can apply.
Post your application here. We are not a clan so you do not have to say too much about yourself, just what you think is relevant e.g. and don't forget to include a couple of replays on a different mods. You do not have to include replays if you are widely known for your skills in-game.

this organization is made to promote competitiveness in Toribash, only players with skill across the competitive mods can join and partake in the events. please do try and improve before you apply.
Last edited by Kradel; Dec 9, 2016 at 07:08 PM. Reason: updated rankings
blue
pink
yes haha, after a week of debating whether or not I should! but it won't hurt to see if this can get any attention and boost the competitive community.
blue
pink
Hey I would like to join.

I used to be a good dueler like a year ago but at the moment I am having difficulty shaking the rust off.

I am a very competitive person, you will always see me play a competitive mod.

I will start to gather replays soon to prove it but till then hopefully I can be accepted into this organization.
I've see you in-game and you certainly aren't bad. So I will add you to unranked until we see the replays.
blue
pink
Ay, this is pretty cool. Working on being able to actually fight well, might join this later.
toribash is typo'd in the title, by the way

Heyo, I'm Tynn/Berzerk. I'm 15 years old, and I should point out why I would like to join this org. I feel like [CT] could definitely bring a more competitive feel to the game. Not just that but attract new members into wanting to become better to join this org. I would love to be apart of the org and contribute to it.

The mods I'm most strong in are Aikidobigdojo.tbm, boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm, lenshu3ng.tbm, rk-mma.tbm, judo.tbm, judofrac.tbm and wushu.tbm

I'm a dueler, novice replaymaker, and a sparrer.

If you're currently reading this right now, This is the only replay I have, I'll be sure to add more replays.

edit: i only want berzerk in the org.
Attached Files
TynnLenshuDecap.rpl (57.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Tynn; Nov 9, 2016 at 10:21 PM.
T Y N N
N O H O M O W E S M O K I N P E N I S E S
If you say this is your alt/bank why are you applying and posting around on it then?

Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
I've see you in-game and you certainly aren't bad. So I will add you to unranked until we see the replays.

I will once I feel I am good enough to post them.

I am ok with being un-ranked for the moment.
Last edited by Parasite; Nov 9, 2016 at 10:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why not? Does it really make a difference on what account I use to really apply for?
T Y N N
N O H O M O W E S M O K I N P E N I S E S
I feel a competitive org with a lot of alts in it looks bad.

Plus as an alt user, there will be a time where you feel that you want to return to your main which means we have to switch your name in the ranking and possible get confused.